Petrol 17bht/l and we can't go anywhere.

BritManToo

Ain't that just typical E20 is the cheapest I've ever seen it, but I'm not supposed to go anywhere.

I'm wondering if the lack of air travel and lowered demand for air fuel will force the prices even lower.

In all the prepper 'end of the world' novels there's always mile long queues at the petrol pumps.

Today, when I filled up, nobody else there.

Is the whole world like this now?

• Like 1

Saudi Arabia did the world a favour, although it screws some American compnaies and our role as number 1 exporter...but the cost is worth it:

1. Vlad is screwed. His economy is totally dependent on oil. Expect to see their adventurism decrease.

2. US gas prices will be forced down to the bare minimu plus taxes. That means when the China Virus brakes are off the US, the economy will have a major boost, plus it will cushion the economic damage caused by disengagement from China.

3. Iran will be gone as a functioning country. So will Venezuela. The world will have to deal with those two basket cases though. 

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Haha 2

No one at the pumps because the minimum 50bt now fills the tank so thry dont need to come back for a week.

Now with everyone at home no one needs to go back to the pumps for a month.

I filled mine for 60bt from empty. 500bt in the car got me 3/4 full instead of 1/2 full.

Happy days

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

What would the cost be to get a large tank added to your property where it could be filled up and locked, so thieves would not steal the fuel....I know growing up on a farm we had a tank and the cost to fill our vehicles was cheaper to fill it from our own tank then go to town and fill the truck from the gas station....

14 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

No one at the pumps because the minimum 50bt now fills the tank so thry dont need to come back for a week.

Now with everyone at home no one needs to go back to the pumps for a month.

I filled mine for 60bt from empty. 500bt in the car got me 3/4 full instead of 1/2 full.

Happy days

Have you missed some zeros off here? I can fill motorcycle for 60 Baht! ????

Edited by Moonlover

18 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

What would the cost be to get a large tank added to your property where it could be filled up and locked, so thieves would not steal the fuel....I know growing up on a farm we had a tank and the cost to fill our vehicles was cheaper to fill it from our own tank then go to town and fill the truck from the gas station....

Hope that farm wasnt in the uk.

Diesel for farms and building sites was coloured red to signify there was no tax being paid.

If you got caught putting that into the Merc you would end up in prison

1 minute ago, eyecatcher said:

Hope that farm wasnt in the uk.

Diesel for farms and building sites was coloured red to signify there was no tax being paid.

If you got caught putting that into the Merc you would end up in prison

No it was in the US, the Diesel #2 regulations in the states did not come into play until 1998, by then The farm had been sold, and I had been moved on for many years already.  I wonder what regulations there are here in the countryside.