Cycling locally

bluesofa

2 hours ago, marquis22 said:

Dash it all, I was thinking of cycling to try and get the 30 day extension. Hope immigration is open after 7 pm?

I have often gone out after 7 pm but not on the dirt tracks, just along the concrete road bordering the klong.

Keep on cycling but do it before 7pm. There will be a possible fine if getting caught by the police during the curfew.

20 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Keep on cycling but do it before 7pm. There will be a possible fine if getting caught by the police during the curfew.

True, saw a copper on a bike near an outback Ban which is the first time I have seen one while cycling out there.

20 hours ago, Max69xl said:

What curfew is this?  I kept reading about it yesterday. Today I see:

"If the government imposed a curfew, it should be round-the-clock , said Deputy Prime Minister Wissanu Krea-ngam March 25.

{snipped}

He said the government did not announce a curfew today, adding that the declaration of a curfew and a state of emergency is not the same."

source: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1155865-covid-19-curfew-if-imposed-should-be-24-hour-lockdown-says-wissanu/  

• Like 1

No curfew as far as i can see, also lots of conflicting stories, who knows what you are supposed to do.

Cycling now ok? with ID it seems

I just went for a walk in Pattaya, bars and massage places seem to think they are opening 1st April...wishful thinking

These are banner days for cycling. There is far less traffic in and around where I stay, and little chance of encountering anyone in my 6' social bubble. The only downside for me is that my coffee stops are either closed or take-out only.