BANGKOK
finy

I’m arriving in Chiang Mai tomorrow and didn’t expect this

1 hour ago, Bill97 said:

Whatever it is, it is not worthy of any serious response. 

Well said.

90 percent of these replies have just been scaremongering uninformed lies.

On 3/24/2020 at 9:07 PM, finy said:

I found out about the shutdown at Mo Chit 1 hour before bus was due to leave lol

bus......................eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk

7 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

You can kiss my ass

Only if you don't have COVID-19.

Are you really getting through this terrible crisis without losing your marbles by eating poached eggs on stale bloody toast?

• Haha 1

dingdongrb wrote: I enjoy cooking and having things hot and fresh as well as much as I would like without having to wait or pay an arm and a leg for it. I enjoy cooking and having things hot and fresh as well as much as I would like without having to wait or pay an arm and a leg for it.I enjoy cooking and having things hot and fresh as well as much as I would like without having to wait or pay an arm and a leg for it.

Wow ! If only I had taste buds (they died 13 years ago as a result of radiation treatment), and knew where your house was 🙂 The sight of your cinnamon rolls made even my impaired salivary glands quiver. Good photos, too.

thanks, ~o:37;

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2020 at 11:05 AM, PeteDaKat said:

PeteDAKat, go back and reread the announcement. At the moment there is NO nationwide curfew. What you have posted the link to is in fact a list of ADDITIONAL regulations the govt may impose under the state of emergency should they consider it necessary to do so. However, some Provinces/Districts have already imposed there own curfews in addition to the lockdowns. e.g. my District has imposed a curfew between 8.00 p.m. - 5.00 a.m. daily until the end of April.  Furthermore, the suggested curfew in the link is just that. The fact of the matter is the govt has publicly stated they are seriously considering imposing a 24 hour curfew, not just a night time curfew, should they decide to impose one.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:34 PM, Max69xl said:

You don't read news online? Try The Thaiger. 

There's still no news about an official nationwide curfew.

• Thanks 1