I need to extend my 30 day visa exempt entry asap

finy

It seems like a lot has changed since I went to the Mai Sai border for a new stamp last month.

Now I need to extend my 30 day visa exempt entry for another 30 days...

But I don’t know whether to go to airport immigration or Promenada tomorrow morning.

I need the TM7 form if that helps.

I’m assuming they’re doing different stuff in each building.

Does anyone know where I should go, or has maybe done it recently themselves?

Cheers!

You need to make enquiries (maybe ask Ubon Joe in the visa section here) as to exactly what you should do, because, as you are coming from Bangkok, you are supposed to be self-isolating tomorrow, and for the next 13 days after that.

Promenada is closed.

As explained to you already, you are supposed to be in self quarantine for 14 days after comming from Bangkok, and not wandering arround at an immigration office with hundreds of other people (fine is 20k THB if you are caught).

So when you arrive at the bus station and are greeted by the officials, informing you that you have to be in self quarantine, you should ask them for a document which confirms this.

Then you need somebody who can go to the immigration office and apply for the extension on your behalf.

This person needs a document that you are in quarantine, a power of attorney, your passport, passport copies, a passport sized photo and 1900THB, then it's maybe possible to obtain the extension.

Edited by jackdd