90-day reporting

For holders of one-year retirement visas is there an established way to do the 90-day reporting requirement online instead of going to an immigration office?  The websites I have found are vague and contradictory.  Given the current epidemic I really do not want to expose myself to the health risks at an immigration office.  Thank you.

There's a pinned thread at the top of this forum discussing online reporting. Results are "variable" shall we say.

Many, if not all, offices also allow you to report by post.

Which office do you use?

16 minutes ago, Allen Lewis said:

My local immig office is Pathumtani

I am sure the allow online and mailed in reporting.

This the address shown on their website. http://pathumthani.imm.police.go.th/index1.htm

No. 159, Village No. 7, Suan Pepper Subdistrict,

Mueang Pathum Thani District, Pathum Thani Province, Postal Code 12000

My second report date this year is not until June 2nd but actually yeah, how is immigration handling 90 day reporting currently? I’m sure if there hasn’t been any guidance from immigration yet it’s probably coming soon. 

On 3/25/2020 at 7:41 AM, ubonjoe said:

I am sure the allow online and mailed in reporting.

This the address shown on their website. http://pathumthani.imm.police.go.th/index1.htm

No. 159, Village No. 7, Suan Pepper Subdistrict,

Mueang Pathum Thani District, Pathum Thani Province, Postal Code 12000

I don’t have to worry about reporting again till June. I always report in person because I live in the city. But what guidance if any has immigration put out about in person reporting? If they have not put anything out yet I’m sure we’ll be hearing something soon. 

15 minutes ago, JimLuce said:

But what guidance if any has immigration put out about in person reporting? If they have not put anything out yet I’m sure we’ll be hearing something soon. 

They have not done anything about it yet and I doubt they will be able to do anything since it is required by the immigration act.

They could reduce the fine or allow more time to do the report.

For example immigration in Bangkok has opened a temporary office just for 90 day reports and tourist visa and visa exempt entry extensions.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JimLuce said:

Up to 5000 baht fine depending on how long you didn’t report. I think it’s 150 baht a day. 

It is a maximum fine of  5000 baht there is no  fine based upon the number of days late. The standard fine is 2000 baht.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, JimLuce said:

But what did immigration in Bangkok do during the trouble in 2014? Did they shutdown or was it business as usual when that was going on?

Nothing other than than setting up a temporary office at Lad Prao.

You do have the option of doing your reports online or by mail.

• Thanks 1

As I understand it you have a window of 14 days before and 7 days after the report date to make the report in person at the office.

The fine per day for missing the report day, does it start from the actual report day or from 7 days after the report day?

Just curious  :unsure:

48 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

I will try to do my next 90 days report (April 10th) online in Samui how many days before the actual date should I try?

what have you got to lose TRY IT...say 5 days before your date, then you got time to do in person before you overstay...

Edited by essox essox
after thought

If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 4,000.- Baht.

https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day

1 hour ago, Tchooptip said:

I will try to do my next 90 days report (April 10th) online in Samui how many days before the actual date should I try?

I have an inkling Samui do not accept them

1 minute ago, Tchooptip said:

Last time the lady while giving my number for the queue told me with a big smile next time why not doing it online.

Thanks, sure I saw posts here saying not available.

Welcome to the new age!

I live in Pathumthani too Allen.

When I did my last 90 Day report they were putting a red stamp on the bit they give you back confirming the next report date. The stamp advised you could do it on-line or by post. Presumably trying to reduce the number of people going in person. Not tried it yet.

When is your next report due? 

6 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Thanks, sure I saw posts here saying not available.

Welcome to the new age!

It does not bother me at all to do it on the spot but when I see these tourists not taking into account for a single second the distances to maintain I do not want to crowd with them. I go swimming at Lamai beach I see them in the resorts many behave as if there were no coronavirus in Thailand at all ☹️