90-day reporting

4 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

That’s crazy I mail my 90 day report and never had a problem TIT

Quite often individual IO officers will make up their own rules, if any of them tell you to report in person, demand to see their boss.

2 hours ago, JimLuce said:

You would wonder why when the government is shutting down all the places where crowds go, it does not seem to apply to immigration offices, I wonder why that is, probably a dislike of farangs apart from their money.

40 minutes ago, mickyr55 said:

I have tried to do 90days at Rayong on line however the website listed 

www.rayongimmigration.go.th does not appear to be reachable comes up as no IPS and no server available.

The site for online reproting is the same for all offices. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Edit: This works for their website. http://www.rayongimmigration.go.th/main.php

Edited by ubonjoe
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, mickyr55 said:

I have tried to do 90days at Rayong on line however the website listed 

www.rayongimmigration.go.th does not appear to be reachable comes up as no IPS and no server available.

I did it last month for the very first time, and it took me less than 10 minutes.

Here is the link to the website >

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

The website also allows you to download a very comprehensive Guideline document on how to file your 90-day report on-line.  The Guideline is mostly in thai (with some english language pages to) and contains screen-shots of all the steps and possible options.  But actually you do not need it, as the website - in contrast with the TM30 one - is really easy to use.

IMPORTANT > Please note that to file your 90-days report on-line, that it has to be done in a 15 to 7 day window BEFORE your 90-day due date expires.

If you try to do it outside this window you will get the message to 'visit the immigration office',

It's best to mark that period in your calendar for your next 90-day report, as it will save you a trip to IO. 

16 minutes ago, Nik23 said:

Hi guys,

does anyone know the address of Chiang mai immigration for 90 day report by mail?

I assume this address is correct.

Chiangmai Immigration
71 Moo 3  Sanambin Road
T. Suthep A. Muang
Chiang Mai

Source: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/

I don't think has changed since it was posted.

13 hours ago, JimLuce said:

My second report date this year is not until June 2nd but actually yeah, how is immigration handling 90 day reporting currently? I’m sure if there hasn’t been any guidance from immigration yet it’s probably coming soon. 

It's up to the local immigration office how to do the 90 days report. I guess they prefer online reporting when possible at the moment.

So, most of you say it is easy. I have spent the last 2 hours trying with no success. I get onto the website and fill in the first page with no problem including the stupid catcha. Page 2 no problem until I get to the box for Tambon which refuses to let me enter anything into it and yes 2 hours of trying everything to get this box to accept any input and pressing on continue just brings up the warning that I haven’t completed the box.

So off to immi next week and join the merry throng.

9 hours ago, timbothaivisa said:

Went to the new IMPACT site today for 90 day report. Arrived at the desk at 3:28pm, was out by 3:35.

Did you have to queue? Get a ticket? Was it crowded? Busy? Are there other services offered there? Were those busy?

Was the "seven minutes" the total time spent inside Impact, or the elapsed time dealing with the IO?

• 3 weeks later...

My 90-day is due on 20 April. I know they announced that there's no need to do 90-day reports until 30 April or further notice, but it doesn't cost anything to do it online so I thought I'd give it a go. I've never had any success with online reporting in the past. So using Chrome I opened the Immigration website page, filled in all the details, entered the captcha which it accepted, and pressed confirm or whatever the final button says. The page just went blank, no messages or anything. So my question is, was this just another unsuccessful attempt at online 90-day reporting to add to the 1,001 other unsuccessful attempts, or have they closed down online 90-day reporting for the duration?

1 hour ago, Guderian said:

So my question is, was this just another unsuccessful attempt at online 90-day reporting to add to the 1,001 other unsuccessful attempts,

Yes

The blank page happens when for some unknown reason the popup message doesn't appear.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Guderian said:

My 90-day is due on 20 April. I know they announced that there's no need to do 90-day reports until 30 April or further notice, but it doesn't cost anything to do it online so I thought I'd give it a go. I've never had any success with online reporting in the past. So using Chrome I opened the Immigration website page, filled in all the details, entered the captcha which it accepted, and pressed confirm or whatever the final button says. The page just went blank, no messages or anything. So my question is, was this just another unsuccessful attempt at online 90-day reporting to add to the 1,001 other unsuccessful attempts, or have they closed down online 90-day reporting for the duration?

Try to refresh the blank website page and accept the pop-up to resubmit the data.  Worked for me and brought up the 2nd page to complete as normal. Just submitted my 90-day report using Chrome this morning and it was approved in about an hour (Chaengwattana). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, yamadajr said:

Try to refresh the blank website page and accept the pop-up to resubmit the data.  Worked for me and brought up the 2nd page to complete as normal. Just submitted my 90-day report using Chrome this morning and it was approved in about an hour (Chaengwattana). 

Thanks, I tried refreshing the blank page but it just took me back to the very start with their terms and conditions.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:57 PM, coastguard said:

I think you need to use MS Internet Explorer. I use Chrome daily, but I switch to IE to do my 90 day and it works fine.

I just tried it using MS Edge, which is supposed to work. Entered all the details but now I just get a pop-up saying to contact my local Immigration office for further information. I don't think they've quite grasped the basic idea of doing things online, lol.

24 minutes ago, Guderian said:

I just tried it using MS Edge, which is supposed to work. Entered all the details but now I just get a pop-up saying to contact my local Immigration office for further information. I don't think they've quite grasped the basic idea of doing things online, lol.

A trouble-shooting guide when encountering problems trying to do your 90-day reporting on-line.

= = = = =

Link to access the 90-day on-line reporting site:

> https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do
The website also allows you to download a very comprehensive Guideline document on how to file your 90-day report on-line.  The Guideline is mostly in thai (with some english pages too) and contains screen-shots of all the steps and possible options.  But actually you do not need it, as the website - in contrast with the TM30 one - is really easy to use.

The link for the mobile app is here:

> https://www.immigration.go.th/content/tm47_mobile_service

You can also file your 90-day reports by mail.

> https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day

Use the address of you local immigration office if not in Bangkok.

= = = = =

TROUBLE-SHOOTING
> Stuck at Opening Page

You have to scroll the center window with the Terms&Conditions text to the very bottom, and then click the '*I have read and fully understand the above terms and conditions and agree to accept them' button.
It's only after having done the above, that clicking the 'Accept' button will open next page on the website.

> Error-message

There are several possible reasons why the error message --For further information regarding The 90 days report service, please contact the immigration branch office in your residence area-- might appear:

0 - There are some local Immigration Offices that do not accept 90-day reports on-line > check with your local IO or enquire on the Forum

1 - You have not left Thailand for years, and so your old TM-6 arrival/departure card is not in the IO system;

2 - You have a new passport and did not re-enter Thailand since you have that new passport;

3 - You are inputting incorrect data (check O-0 and I-i) or inputted manually where an input from a drop-down box is indicated (e.g. the date of arrival needs to be inputted using the drop-down calendar box);

4 - Your browser or configuration is not fit for the 'picky' IO-software > try using a different browser or doing the report on a different PC (e.g. from a friend or an internet store);

5 - Your internet-address is not recognized (e.g. and AOL.com address) > if so use another e-mail address, e.g. a gmail-account;

6 - The IO servers are too busy on the moment you want to access/upload  > try again later.

7 - You are using a Mac-computer, and so you need to set-up the web browser to work, the process is described in the official User Guide for Notification 90 day (which can be downloaded from the opening page of the 90-day website)

And of course

8 - The notification has to be done in the period from 15 days BEFORE the 90-day report due date till the actual due date.
> Otherwise you will get the 'Visit your immigration office' message.
It's recommended to mark that period in your calendar for your next 90-day report, as it will save you a trip to IO (in case you are too late, there is a 7-day 'grace' period after the due date for reporting in person at your local IO).

For the first time ever I seem to have actually managed to submit the wretched thing, using Chrome. The 'refresh' (F5) trick seems to be working today as on both pages I ended up with a white-out, it seemed like F5 actually submitted the data whereas pressing the confirm button didn't. I guess I'll just have to wait and hope I get an approval.

I know we don't have to do it until further notice, but the fact is that when they do decide you have to make a 90-day report the office will probably be chock-a-block full again with no social distancing and I really don't much fancy going there, so if I can get it done online at least I'll have 3 months of grace before the next one and a lot will have changed by then, no doubt.

• 2 months later...

It's 90-day reporting time again and things seem to have improved vis-à-vis the online reporting system. Maybe Immigration have done some work to improve the system, or perhaps it just recognises me after I managed to do an online report back in April? Whatever, there were no pages hanging up on the website or any need to refresh using F5, it was just a case of fill in my data, go to the next page, and so on to the end. All approved and printed out so well done Thai Immigration, praise where it's due.

• Thanks 1