Phuket: Bar girl, dancer, waitress and bouncer all infected with coronavirus at Soi Bangla - foreigners infected too

webfact

22 minutes ago, Chazar said:

it was the Swiss  fault so its  ok.......wonder if  she notified them (Swiss) before  leaping on that plane  though

I'm actually amazed how poorly the Swiss health system is handling the crisis.

Switzerland is not covering itself with glory in this crisis.

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

I'm actually amazed how poorly the Swiss health system is handling the crisis.

Switzerland is not covering itself with glory in this crisis.

I remember sitting at a restaurant over hearing these Swiss guys talking about science/engineering matters and I was like I should really stop watching FoxNews and CNN. I also felt inferior with my American education... ????

I might of had a few drinks in me already...Ordered fondu.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EricTh said:

I really don't understand why Thailand didn't ban the go-go bars from opening a few weeks back after the Lumpini boxing stadium which also spread to the go-go bars.

A picture says a thousand words...

Head in sand.jpg

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Canuck1966 said:

All because the Chinese lied and everybody had a false sense of security!

Nonsense, China may well have lied, but the numbers coming out of Wuhan were tragic. Authorities have nobody to blame but themselves.

• Confused 1

On 3/25/2020 at 8:41 AM, webfact said:

It was stressed that their symptoms were mild and their condition in hospital is not serious. 

Regardless if he symptoms are mild or not they are still carriers of the virus.  Those they came in contact with may not be so lucky.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:55 AM, marko kok prong said:

Where i live,up country,my neighbour who's wife runs the local bar/resturant told me yesterday he was sitting outside on sunday and could not beleive the amount of sexy girls walking past,as it mainly a bar for expats,many of them were popping in for a quick drink and no doubt hoping to score,these are all the girls from around here who work as bar girls,massage girls ect in Pattaya,Bangkok,Phuket ect and are coming home due to the bar's ect shutting,there is a very large expat population up here,guess were 99.9 per cent of them met there wife or girlfreind,i am no exception by the way,just shows the huge amount of girls from this area that go off to work.My mate has now closed the bar and the take away shop indefinatley.

Great story! I assumed that would be the case!

• Like 1