BANGKOK
Rimmer

Pattaya-Najomtien road becomes illegal trash dump

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Moonlover said:

You can't have traveled very much!

''Moved'' is the word you missed...watching the same people( my neighbors) with such little respect for this nation,teaching their children its ok to throw rubbish in the ditch ,somehow puts a face on this disgusting practice ...but as for you the traveler ,I guess you have seen it all....have a safe day....

Edited by mok199

I live off Kao Noi.  Most sois look like that.  There's a deafening silence from Anutin and dirty Thais and their dirty dogs.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Chazar said:

"first"???

Had 2 now,never again,much easier just to have gf,no hassle if you get rid of her,well not legal anyway.

ssshhhhh!

Don't tell the govt or they may force shutdown all supermarkets, open markets, and anywhere food is sold because it's sold in plastic bags.

I suggest the authorities go to YouTube and watch - Where does your garbage go.  Maybe, after viewing what is possible they could then pass the suggestion up the chain and have the same process implemented in Thailand.  I know, fat chance of that happening, anyway, so dream on.

'nuf sed.

I always that that dumping trash, unwanted clothes, and junk around the house was the National Thai pastime and sport, guess I was wrong. Looks like the front of houses are getting cleaned up, but now the ugly truth comes out.....they are creating there own landfill, yuck