BANGKOK

I'm not going to the gym, restaurants, hardware stores. I travel in my private vehicle, no buses or song taews. I wear a mask, wash my hands and liberally apply hand cleanser. I have a chest freezer well stocked, and we live in a private house with a gate. What could go wrong? My wife goes to the local Thai market about 3 times a day, that's what. She wears a mask and washes her hands but because most of the local markets in our are are closed, people are flocking to ours. Social distancing? I don't think so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Play DOOM and you won't thinks anymore about that little virus - at least as long as you play. 😉 

th?id=OIP.gpeSOAb1sf1CwaOjt7vWCgHaFj&pid

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Grow a pair, and educate your wife. Tell her the ATM will only be open every third day.

With 20k limit per day that should be enough - most of the time.

• Thanks 1

You can tell her to strip off and hose her down before entry, might put kabosh on her

51 minutes ago, ramrod711 said:

3 times a day,

never learn never  will, tough times  tough measures..................handcuff her to the bed

• Like 1

I know how you feel.

The local poo yai has closed all the markets here, but a week ago we went to town and did a big shop at Makro and BigC. Now if we need anything we go to one of the 2 shops in the village but we don't need much so are pretty well esconced at home. We should be ok for about a month.

She has also had her brother who lived with us move out as he just scoffed when we asked him to take part in the self isolating. 

All good so far, she is really onboard.

However someone hit it on the head, she misses the gossip and disappears frequently, masked and gelled up, to talk to our one neightbour. She insists they talk from 10 feet apart and both have masks, but it makes me worry if all the other efforts could be in vain for the sake of a chat..

I am working on this ............

• Like 1
  • Haha 1