I'm Doomed

ramrod711

10 minutes ago, ramrod711 said:

Not to mention that some "expert" on CNN says there is a risk of re-infection, that recovery does not mean automatic immunity.

Of course. People get a 2nd bout of flus a lot.

You would need to get it twice for immunity above 90%.

Getting sick twice sucks whatever it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You claim that someone getting the virus will then be immune, where did you find that info?

Only last week, there was a news report about a Chinese lady, who got the virus a second time.

Right here:

Prof Jon Cohen, emeritus professor of infectious diseases at Brighton and Sussex Medical School, said:

“However, it is very likely, based on other viral infections, that yes, once a person has had the infection they will generally be immune and won’t get it again. There will always be the odd exception, but that is certainly a reasonable expectation.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/16/the-big-question-over-coronavirus-can-a-person-get-it-twice

The reinfections are an exception to the rule of immunity.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You claim that someone getting the virus will then be immune, where did you find that info?

Only last week, there was a news report about a Chinese lady, who got the virus a second time.

1 or 2 examples out of 400,000 cases, i wouldn't worry about it, not 100% proved anyway

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Right here:

Prof Jon Cohen, emeritus professor of infectious diseases at Brighton and Sussex Medical School, said:

“However, it is very likely, based on other viral infections, that yes, once a person has had the infection they will generally be immune and won’t get it again. There will always be the odd exception, but that is certainly a reasonable expectation.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/16/the-big-question-over-coronavirus-can-a-person-get-it-twice

The reinfections are an exception to the rule of immunity.

Which means less than 100%. I can wait til August thanks. I want the drugs man! Just in case.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

100% where do u get this from?

People have already had it twice. Some have reported lung damage.

I will give it a miss if I can or wait til august.

From here, people who had it twice are an exception.

Just grab your Thai lady after she's been to the wet market and make passionate love to her. You'll be rewarded in many beautiful ways. And we will all benefit. What's a little cold? You want to live forever?

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

From here, people who had it twice are an exception.

Just grab your Thai lady after she's been to the wet market and make passionate love to her. You'll be rewarded in many beautiful ways. And we will all benefit. What's a little cold? You want to live forever?

No forever, no, but I did just start a new book????