BANGKOK
EVENKEEL

Phala Beach Shut Down

They got it taped off near the parking all the way down. I didn't check out the other beaches.

• Thanks 1

Just as well, its a xxxx hole on a normal day, no real loss to the community. 

2 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Just as well, its a xxxx hole on a normal day, no real loss to the community. 

Not sure why you care to be so negative. It's a pretty nice place to spend a few hours or all day.

22 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Not sure why you care to be so negative. It's a pretty nice place to spend a few hours or all day.

Each to his own.  I was down there just 2 days ago.  As usual it was dirty, swarming with soi dogs, with no edible facilities in terms of food or drink, broken beach furniture,  what there was of it, rubbish everywhere. a lot of it floating in the sea.  Much nicer beaches to visit, not many I will grant you, but they can be found.    

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

Each to his own.  I was down there just 2 days ago.  As usual it was dirty, swarming with soi dogs, with no edible facilities in terms of food or drink, broken beach furniture,  what there was of it, rubbish everywhere. a lot of it floating in the sea.  Much nicer beaches to visit, not many I will grant you, but they can be found.    

maybe your phala beach is a different one to the one i visit, and have done for 15 years, but you keep away and take the minibus groups from nordic resort with you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

Bring a mat, couple cold beers, the water is pretty nice, for me it's awesome. Used to be anyway.

Friend has told me the BanChang Round Table is still meeting. ( 2 days ago anyway )

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 2:10 PM, Pilotman said:

The topic clearly says Phala beach not Pa_Tie_yaa beach. It must disappoint all you Pa_Tie_yaa residents that in Thailand there are beaches that have no ladyboys or cheap beach hookers available.

• Like 1

The 

19 hours ago, overherebc said:

Friend has told me the BanChang Round Table is still meeting. ( 2 days ago anyway )

It was flat out yesterday!!!

44 minutes ago, huangnon said:

^All practicing 'social-distancing' and wearing masks?

Very social, shoulder to shoulder as usual!!

1 hour ago, Big Guns said:

I believe the Ban Chang round table/Magic Roundabout society have been charged with finding a solution to the Corona virus outbreak. They have selflessly thrown themselves into testing a few cures including;

-herd immunity by crowding round a small table and proving the over 60's 70's and the obese can withstand Corona

-Quaffing huge quantities of inferior brands of beer e.g Archa can provide immunity

-Wearing a beer chang vest and flip flops provides better protection than face masks 😀

You missed the shared cigarette packet and lighter in the middle of the table. 😆

• Like 1

the knights have moved on, looking for a new castle

2 hours ago, steve187 said:

the knights have moved on, looking for a new castle

It will be hard to replace with all the amenities the "oval" table has to offer.