Phala Beach Shut Down

EVENKEEL

2 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Just as well, its a xxxx hole on a normal day, no real loss to the community. 

Not sure why you care to be so negative. It's a pretty nice place to spend a few hours or all day.

22 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Not sure why you care to be so negative. It's a pretty nice place to spend a few hours or all day.

Each to his own.  I was down there just 2 days ago.  As usual it was dirty, swarming with soi dogs, with no edible facilities in terms of food or drink, broken beach furniture,  what there was of it, rubbish everywhere. a lot of it floating in the sea.  Much nicer beaches to visit, not many I will grant you, but they can be found.    

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

Each to his own.  I was down there just 2 days ago.  As usual it was dirty, swarming with soi dogs, with no edible facilities in terms of food or drink, broken beach furniture,  what there was of it, rubbish everywhere. a lot of it floating in the sea.  Much nicer beaches to visit, not many I will grant you, but they can be found.    

maybe your phala beach is a different one to the one i visit, and have done for 15 years, but you keep away and take the minibus groups from nordic resort with you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

Bring a mat, couple cold beers, the water is pretty nice, for me it's awesome. Used to be anyway.

On 3/25/2020 at 2:10 PM, Pilotman said:

The topic clearly says Phala beach not Pa_Tie_yaa beach. It must disappoint all you Pa_Tie_yaa residents that in Thailand there are beaches that have no ladyboys or cheap beach hookers available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Guns said:

I believe the Ban Chang round table/Magic Roundabout society have been charged with finding a solution to the Corona virus outbreak. They have selflessly thrown themselves into testing a few cures including;

-herd immunity by crowding round a small table and proving the over 60's 70's and the obese can withstand Corona

-Quaffing huge quantities of inferior brands of beer e.g Archa can provide immunity

-Wearing a beer chang vest and flip flops provides better protection than face masks ????

You missed the shared cigarette packet and lighter in the middle of the table. ????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steve187 said:

i heard no suitable castle was available at short notice, so normal round table meetings will resume at the S mart, with a 6pm end to proceedings

That would usually be about their bedtime anyway;-)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Did a reconnaissance mission yesterday, the round table was vacant but did spot a couple white hairs soaking in the sun on the sea wall at the "closed" beach. 

Dan Tempest brought them in by sea ( using muffled oars ) in the dark hours.

You learn something new every day on TVF. I have only ever seen the round table start to convene at 1000am, so I assumed it was a day seminar. Now I learn that there is also a night meeting. Does the "thirst" for knowledge put such a demand on Phala worthies that a second shift is required. Can anyone join or is a secret handshake required?

PS. There were 9 joggers/walkers/dog walkers round EStar today.

4 hours ago, Big Guns said:

The booze ban by the Rayong governor should see the closure of the magic roundabout/round table society. I don't know if they proposed the ban I haven't been able to confirm this ????

Market across from Mi Casa has a sign over beers saying no sales till like 15 or 16 Apr. 

I don't know if the magic roundabout are actively recruiting just now with the alcohol ban, probably downsizing. I would imagine the recruitment process involves a full interview, verbal reasoning, numerical assessment (knowledge of low price beer brands & thrift test), psychometric testing & multi-tasking team drinking while talking nonsense ????

• Haha 1