Exact documents for 60 day extension non imm o.

I don't think CW is asking for a Kor Ror 2. A Kor Ror 2 is the marriage registry done when registered your marriage at an Amphoe. If you do not have it a printout of it can be requested at any Amphoe or Khet.

You can completed the TM7 form in any color of pen other than perhaps red at CW. You can complete and print this one 2 sided after downloading it. Fillable TM7 form.pdf

You will need your marriage certificate and a copy of it, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. Copies 

You will need proof you are residing in Bangkok when you apply.

• Thanks 1

On 3/26/2020 at 7:45 AM, ubonjoe said:

I don't think CW is asking for a Kor Ror 2. A Kor Ror 2 is the marriage registry done when registered your marriage at an Amphoe. If you do not have it a printout of it can be requested at any Amphoe or Khet.

You can completed the TM7 form in any color of pen other than perhaps red at CW. You can complete and print this one 2 sided after downloading it. Fillable TM7 form.pdf

You will need your marriage certificate and a copy of it, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. Copies 

Thanks Mr. Joe. Some posters have mentioned a photo of us together being needed. Any idea if this is true? And proof of residing in Bangkok is a photocopy of my lease agreement right?

On 3/26/2020 at 7:45 AM, ubonjoe said:

Wife's house book and address on back of driver's license?

12 hours ago, johnny1966 said:

Thanks Mr. Joe. Some posters have mentioned a photo of us together being needed. Any idea if this is true? And proof of residing in Bangkok is a photocopy of my lease agreement right?

No photo is needed at CW.

A copy of your lease agreement with a copy of the owners house book and ID card signed by them.

11 hours ago, drbeach said:

Wife's house book and address on back of driver's license?

Not enough unless your wife is the owner of where you are staying or where she is registered in a house book.

No need of a copy of your driver's license if you have that.