Trump risks blowback from war of words with China over coronavirus

webfact

Trump has come under a hell of a lot of political crisis during his term of POTUS, which can't be all fake news. But there is one fact in which he is an expert, Having to fight so many Lawsuits, which is a good indication he was never fit for office in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jonnapat said:

It's quite obvious from listening to most of the latest Trump broadcasts that the only thing that really interests him is getting reelected  in November.

The corona virus is a secondary issue which is becoming an obstruction to this aim.

Disgraceful but hardly surprising. 

deads can't vote,  anyway

36 minutes ago, tropo said:

Just about every country in the world is printing money to help out their populations. It will all level out, so don't stress too much about the value of the greenback. They're all going down together.

The UK government will only be helping out it's banks (as usual).

35 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

The same haters hating, the same idiotic Anti Trump syndrome spouting lies and forgetting people now fact check and the millions who have stopped watching the lying media who still have not clicked they get fact checked. Trump is a great president and I'm not even American but I do really find the Democrats discussing, nasty and very evil people that spit venom at all who disagree. The virus came from China, trump restricted travel and the dems went into melt down (do they honestly think people forget). I really hope that this wakes up my own government and they start pulling back all key industries back to the UK that they let greedy billionaires move to increase their profits more. As a person Sir Trump I don't like you as a President wow I hope BoJo is as good as you even settle for half as good. 

"The virus came from China, trump restricted travel and the dems went into melt down".

Lol, that's what Trump says, it doesn't make it true. There was no particular opposition from the Dems when Trump restricted travel from China.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I support any effort, even to the point of punitive taxes to bring industry back to the USA, especially pharmaceuticals.

One of the reasons that all these critical industries went there in the first place was simple..$$$. The Chinese, with, among other things, low labor costs, vritually no environmental or safety regulations and access to govt cash could make it cheaper.

No more. They threatened to withhold medical supplies. Its over for them, the folks arent going to stand for that. Let them make lawn chairs, I want my Tylenol to be made in the USA and Ill pay more if necessary. I want my phone to read made in Thailand. I want the world to guarantee and protect Taiwan because its the nervecenter of the entire world.

And I want Trump to keep the pressure on. Maybe he will get some backing from countries who dont want to be chinese satraps. The Chinese need to know the the storm they have unleashed..

Big pharma is already crucifying the health care system, making it one of the western worlds worst examples of health care, yet you advocate for making it even more expensive.... lol... good luck with that

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

The neo-liberal Democrats are the main ones responsible for the middle class going to China. Correct?

Also, wasn't it under Obama's watch that the Chinese were able to gain access to several US Military computer files along with Obama having a stolen/recovered technology incident with them too.

Who backed China's admission to the WTO ?

Edited by candide
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Thailand said:

And China is already back at work in many places and the US is at the beginning of the virus effects. 

Trump should concentrate on making America safe again but that does not seem likely for sometime. 

Probably going to surpass the Italy infections and deaths because of his initial disregard for the "flu".

Much the same as the incumbents here.

he needs to get back to work.

let the experts do the talking for once.

just.  stop.  twatting!

just hope he doesn't read your comments, and have china make an order of make america safe again hats!  wouldn't look good with MASA on his hat.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1