BANGKOK
webfact

Immigration opens new location in Bangkok for tourist visa extensions/90 day reports

54 minutes ago, rodknock said:

they need to open an office on the other side of bangkok

bang-na area.

so they still want us to use the skytrain and taxi to chang wattana and wait in long lines and HOPE you get everthing done in one day.

if not it is a repeat!!!

not really helping to prevent people from close contact.

i was going to get a gas mask, but since they are illegal i use the stupid cloth masks that do nothing.

Yeah would be nice if they opened them in different parts of the city. I live over in the Bang Mot, Thung Khru area and its a pain to go a hour drive away for immigration. Similar to those on the Bangna area side of things.

They used to have it at Major Hollywood by me which was awesome.

On 3/26/2020 at 9:31 AM, ubonjoe said:

You can apply for the standard 60 day extension to visit your wife at your local immigration office.

Joe, Don't You Think they SHOULD Extend it to at Least 90 Days, Mate.....

13 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Joe, Don't You Think they SHOULD Extend it to at Least 90 Days, Mate.....

Not unless they changed the police order to allow it.

got my extension today. Took a couple of hours of queuing, but the process was very well managed and immigration staff were clearly trying very hard. (and didn't take a lunchbreak)

Can somebody clarify - the OP says several times that this is an 'additional' location, meaning it's in addition to Chaengwattana rather than in place of it.  Reading this as simply as possible, that means we can go either to Chaengwattana or Muang Thong Thani to do TM30s and 90 day reports.  Is my reading of this correct?

For what was desk K or B work at Chiang Watanna you must use the new location.  There is no choice involved.

Desk A - 90 Day reports are at Chiang Watanna.

Desk B - TM30 reports are at Muang Thong Thani.

Desk K - 

30 or 90 or 14 day visa exempt, Visa on arrival, Courtesy visa,

Lost Passport, Lost Departure Card (TM.6), Transit visa, APEC

are at Muang Thong Thani

Thanks. Perhaps the OP should be edited to read "must go to a new building" instead of "can go to a new building".

So it appears I should probably got to MTT tomorrow to make sure my under consideration stamp is changed to valid to. I will be taking a taxi. Where exactly should I be telling him to take me? Its Thanon Popula in Nonthaburi, Muang Thong Thani. What is the building called?

32 minutes ago, vermin on arrival said:

So it appears I should probably got to MTT tomorrow to make sure my under consideration stamp is changed to valid to. I will be taking a taxi. Where exactly should I be telling him to take me? Its Thanon Popula in Nonthaburi, Muang Thong Thani. What is the building called?

Have a look at this post.

• Thanks 1