Non o expired

You can apply for another extension. Either 30 days with a letter from your embassy or for another 60 day extension.

Number 2 for 30 day or number 3 for 60 days.

image.png.85c93bf91762d1306b28aace7dc89627.png

Five mentioned in 3 is this in the police order.

"5. In the case where an alien applicant does not meet the full qualifications stipulated by the criteria herein or in other cases not specified in this Order but a competent officer equivalent to or higher than inspector is of the opinion that the alien has legitimate reason for staying in the Kingdom of Thailand, the application shall be forwarded to the Commander of the Royal Thai Police or an authorized competent officer for further consideration of the alien's application."

2 minutes ago, justaphase said:

Cool, so i can get unlimited 60 day stamps with my kids docs. But usually they ask for the kids to be there, do you think it'll be ok if they're not with me?

The government has advised children under 5 not to venture out.

42 minutes ago, justaphase said:

Cool, so i can get unlimited 60 day stamps with my kids docs. But usually they ask for the kids to be there, do you think it'll be ok if they're not with me?

They may still want at least one of your kids to be with you. Just show use their birth certificate for the application.

I am on a Non O based on retirement, due for renewal May3rd. I need to get proof of income letter from Canada Embassy and have appt there 24th April. Would I qualify for extension if I am unable to travel to Bangkok? I am in Chiang Rai.

28 minutes ago, frodo77 said:

I am on a Non O based on retirement, due for renewal May3rd. I need to get proof of income letter from Canada Embassy and have appt there 24th April. Would I qualify for extension if I am unable to travel to Bangkok? I am in Chiang Rai.

I don't think you would qualify for a 30 day extension.

I see no reason at this time for you not to be able to travel to Bangkok to get your stat declaration done.

At one time the Canadian embassy was allowing people to have a notary witness your signature and they you could mail it to them. Not sure if that is still possible but you might want to ask about it.

Or ask them for an earlier appointment. A stat declaration will be accepted by immigration that is up to 6 months old.

2 hours ago, justaphase said:

Just to clarify: on each entry with a new permission to stay you can apply once for a 60-day extension of stay for reason of visiting your wife or dependant child.  At the end of the 60-day extension you would have to either leave the country or apply for the 1-year extension in country.

29 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Just to clarify: on each entry with a new permission to stay you can apply once for a 60-day extension of stay for reason of visiting your wife or dependant child.  At the end of the 60-day extension you would have to either leave the country or apply for the 1-year extension in country.

Read my earlier posts. I think he may of been over reacting to my post.

I wrote he might be able to get another one at immigration under the special rules at this time.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dayward1 said:

@ubonjoe  is that a 'big' might? I have the 'personalized letter' from the USA embassy. My 60 day extension runs out next Tuesday. Going tomorrow to Chaengwattana to try to get another extension on Non-o guardian.

You will have to try and do it under number 3 as shown on the memorandum to get 60 days (see my earlier post).

If not you would get 30 days under number 2.

I have seen no report of anybody getting an extension yet under number 3.