Chonburi breaking news: Public parks, Koh Larn, Koh Sichang, department stores, golf all shut down

webfact

Chonburi breaking news: Public parks, Koh Larn, Koh Sichang, department stores, golf all shut down

11pm.jpg

Thai media reported that a coronavirus crisis meeting yesterday decided that great swathes of life in the public and tourist sectors in Chonburi are set to be closed down. 

Provincial governor Pharrathorn Thianchai met with leading administration figures including Pattaya's mayor Sontaya Khunpluem.

All shopping centers will be shut except supermarkets and pharmacies within them. Restaurants in shopping centers can only offer takeaway.

All public parks are being shut down. 

Golf clubhouses will be shuttered. 

The islands of Koh Larn and Koh Sichang can no longer be visited by tourists. 

There will be a ban on the interprovincial travel of civil servants. Business at local authority offices will be curtailed. 

Police, army and protection agencies will be enforcing the new regulations. 

77kaoded had no date for the new orders which are expected to be officially announced shortly. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-03-26
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, webfact said:

Restaurants in shopping centers can only offer takeaway.

again they missed the ball

someone of influence is very reluctant to apply this general rule to all resturants - why ?

Does someone of influence own a lot of restaurants, why in Pattaya are they totally ignoring restaurants .......................why ??????????????

How are they different from bars serving beer 

I could have gone out last night in Pattaya and got food and beer in many restaurants and sat there all night boozing - what the hell

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, smedly said:

again they missed the ball

someone of influence is very reluctant to apply this general rule to all resturants - why ?

Does someone of influence own a lot of restaurants, why in Pattaya are they totally ignoring restaurants .......................why ??????????????

How are they different from bars serving beer 

I could have gone out last night in Pattaya and got food and beer in many restaurants and sat there all night boozing - what the hell

So you would like to see all business closed down 100%.....Including grocery stores,7-11,gas stations.....Heck just close the hospitals down too.....Would this make you happy....

59 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

So you would like to see all business closed down 100%.....Including grocery stores,7-11,gas stations.....Heck just close the hospitals down too.....Would this make you happy....

nope

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fforest1 said:

Do you sit for hours in a grocery store or gas station with others?  He made a good point.  

• Like 1

So is you vacation from hell, just starting? Maybe you are one of the lucky ones

going back to your home country, while you still can.  I think if I was from Italy tho, I may 

stay in the heat of Thailand a little bit longer.

Geezer