The Power of Twitter and Tweetdeck for Virus Info

NCC1701A

FOR ME Twitter has been for years a amazing place to get first hand information of what is going in the world.

and with Tweetdeck on my PC, I can monitor many subjects worldwide in real time. Each "keyword" in its own column.    

I have one tab open to Tweetdeck 24/7. It is my homepage. 

I strongly suggest you get a Twitter account and begin following some of the people who are transmitting a huge amount of boots on the ground information.

Typically 24-48 hours before it hits the main stream media. The horror stories coming out of China were on Twitter very early on.

Many intelligent Thais translating news and giving their inside views. Extremely helpful information.

Of course if you follow the wrong people you will get worthless political rants and non information like that.  

It does not take long to find the right people. I would make suggestions but it could be against forum rules.  

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Like 1

I should like to add that members of ThaiVisa must not post information copied from messaging apps and so-called social media websites on this forum unless it is from a recognised or approved news media source, as this would be in violation of forum rule 18:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook  etc.) should always be shown

• Like 1