Surin: Latest Covid 19 case was Pattaya spa girl who caught virus from infected Swedish man - bus travellers report immediately

webfact

7 hours ago, baansgr said:

They don't, but we all know the direction this is going. Let's not forget, people in London were attacking Asian looking people over a month ago....same same here but will be in a much larger and intense scale.

one Asian I read 

6 hours ago, watso63 said:

Last week a cousin of my gf and a few others travelled up from Laem Chabang for a house warming party in the village. Where was the village headman??? It's bang your head on the wall time. ☣️☣️☣️

it  was  the  headmans  party!!

8 hours ago, Enzian said:

If I wanted to get out of Bangkok about now I would not take any public conveyance. I would hire an out of work taxi driver and his car. For around US$100/day a person could get such a private car to go about anywhere in the country now. If it took two days, double that and pay for the driver's hotel room.

you like wasting money

Maybe, just maybe, they have the guy under observation somewhere and they asked where he'd been. Then they find an infected girl getting off a bus in Surin and ask her where she worked before she came home....

Nah, not dramatic enough.......

• Thanks 1

There were 15,000 Chinese from Wuhan for weeks in BKK before China closed the city.  This is almost double the number of the next city, New York, which had 8000.  The Wuhan market was the place of origin, let’s not forget.  The Chinese government banned wildlife trade after SARS, but the rich and powerful in the communist party got them to relax the laws and enforcement.  

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'd be more concerned she was working massage at age 19.

But apparently blaming 'dirty foreigners' is far more important than 'jailing under age prostitutes'.

Sounds like you are seriously conflating legal working age and age of consent. It wasn't a gogo bar serving booze either.

And if you've been told once, you've been told a thousand times that prostitution doesn't exist in Thailand.

On 3/26/2020 at 12:25 PM, watso63 said:

Last week a cousin of my gf and a few others travelled up from Laem Chabang for a house warming party in the village. Where was the village headman??? It's bang your head on the wall time. ☣️☣️☣️

Is this a trick question?

No? OK I'll play. Where was the village headman?

Either way, travel restrictions and checking out/in with your local puyai bahn only started last Thursday and not last week.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Redline said:

There were 15,000 Chinese from Wuhan for weeks in BKK before China closed the city.  This is almost double the number of the next city, New York, which had 8000.  The Wuhan market was the place of origin, let’s not forget.  The Chinese government banned wildlife trade after SARS, but the rich and powerful in the communist party got them to relax the laws and enforcement.  

Ummm... I think you will find the 3 month old how did it all begin Chinese conspiracy theory thread over there ------>

This is the Surin masseuse and mystery Swedish guy in Pattaya happy ending conspiracy theory thread.

• Like 1

There is another Happy Ending Expert that has just returned..

Masseuse, aged 26, working in Phuket spa is 6th confirmed case in Surin.

Warning to passengers who used Phuket-Don Meuang (Thai Vietjet VZ-303) and Don Meuang-Buriram (Nok Air DD9608) flights on 24th March.

• Haha 1

On 3/26/2020 at 3:26 PM, Enzian said:

If I wanted to get out of Bangkok about now I would not take any public conveyance. I would hire an out of work taxi driver and his car. For around US$100/day a person could get such a private car to go about anywhere in the country now. If it took two days, double that and pay for the driver's hotel room.

I don't think so.  You're dreaming.

How many out of work taxi drivers do you know personally? More importantly how many out of work taxi drivers that own their own car do you know?

Are they on speed dial.

You talk fluent Khmer/ Laos dialect? You'll need to if you want to get serious about negotiation.

You'd be flat out getting anywhere near Surin for a hundred bucks.  The going rate was 5000 baht. About 150 bucks. Might be a little cheaper now. That's only 420 ks or so. 

You're dreaming if you think you can go anywhere in the country for a hundred bucks.

Edited by emptypockets
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, ToThailand said:

Lol as if she would remember exactly how many customers she had last 7-14 days takes more then a day to get it

Not unusual for a guy to hook up with a girl for his whole vacation period. So to answer your question, she may have had one customer.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Traubert said:

Maybe, just maybe, they have the guy under observation somewhere and they asked where he'd been. Then they find an infected girl getting off a bus in Surin and ask her where she worked before she came home....

Nah, not dramatic enough.......

Or he was sitting next to her on the bus.

• Haha 1