How to do 90 day reporting online and by post

• 1 month later...

This country becomes more and more frustrating.

For a year now, we do our 90 days reporting online.

Same I did yesterday.

All good, system said: "Pending"

This morning I got an email saying: " Rejected".

Cause: Building number, floor number or room number not correct!!!

I completed everything exactly like the last 4 times.

What's going on in this country.

Now, we have to go again to immigration office, wasting time.

Two more tips regarding the dysfunctional 90-day online system:

1.  An email address is a required field.  Any email address that DOES NOT end with .com is NOT accepted, and the field reverts to blank with NO explanation.  My email address ends ".in.th" Fail.

2.  The roll boxes for address fields work OK in Thai (great if the expat applicant can read and write Thai) but not OK in English.  So if you try to enter the accepted English spelling for the sub-district Bangmuang, the field reverts to blank when you hit the "g", with NO explanation.

Despite the 200km round trip, I prefer to do the 90-day reporting in person to save all this faff.  However, today (03Nov20) at Phangnga Immigration, a very pleasant and friendly junior official insisted that online was the way to go, and offered to take me through it.  What with the stops and starts outlined above, it took us 20 minutes.  I would never have succeeded if I had tried to do it remotely.

Satisfaction score at the local immigration office so far this year: 

February (90-day report) - 10/10,

August (retirement extension) - 0/10 (my worst nightmare, documented in an earlier post),

Today, November - 8/10.

Suggestions for improvement: get someone with IT experience to sort out the 90-day app.

On 9/11/2020 at 4:06 PM, bushappy said:

Did all that, same result!

I got the same blank page result today, a couple times... That was using Firefox... When I switched to Internet Explorer and to a Thai ISP connection instead of a VPN, I didn't get the blank screen anymore.

11 hours ago, auntyedna said:

1.  An email address is a required field.  Any email address that DOES NOT end with .com is NOT accepted, and the field reverts to blank with NO explanation.  My email address ends ".in.th" Fail.

Odd, mine ends in .co.uk and has not given me problems.

Do you mean via the App particularly as I use my laptop.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Odd, mine ends in .co.uk and has not given me problems.

Do you mean via the App particularly as I use my laptop.

This was at the 90-day page on the government immigration website on the Phangnga Immigration laptop - no app involved. The official said that I must have a .com email so I took her word for it.  Didn't try .co.uk or .co.th, but for sure, .in.th doesn't work.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 11:36 AM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

By mail

The requirements for 90 day reporting by mail are:

• current visa

"Current visa", what is that exactly?

One's original visa, which may be decades old, in a previous passport, which is being extended anually?

The first page of a new passport which details your visa 'history'?

One's current permission to stay stamp?

On 3/26/2020 at 11:36 AM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

last extension of visa

And what is this?

One's previous permission to stay stamp? Or current permission to stay stamp?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Trying to report online dozens of times (last time today) … with always the same result:
When I reach the end of side one and enter the CAPTCHA password there comes the following message:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Same result with Chrome and Safari (on Mac mini). Any Idea to find a solution?

screenshots.png

On 3/26/2020 at 8:42 AM, Matzzon said:

Yes, when it´s working and the few times they send back a receipt. I guess one solution never fits all, right? :cheesy:

Dam correct...Consistently inconsistent...Welcome to LOS, enjoy your stay.

5 minutes ago, zenobit said:

Trying to report online dozens of times (last time today) … with always the same result:
When I reach the end of side one and enter the CAPTCHA password there comes the following message:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Same result with Chrome and Safari (on Mac mini). Any Idea to find a solution?

screenshots.png

Nup. It's working for most and sadly for some it's not. I had success online in October and for the report just past, I had to attend MTT.

Don't worry many have tried everything possible. Using the app you have different reply. Along lines that your on overstay.

Some experts have offered up possible reasons for failure.

You did an extension after your last report.

You did not enter data correctly. Ha 

You should try only entering fields with asterisk.

You should try a different browser.

The list goes on. I did all that and more.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Not working.  @ubonjoe  I keep getting "site not secure".   It seems it is something related to the SSL cert expiring and/or immigration website server clock not set properly.

Am I doing something wrong?   Tried with both Waterfox (firefox) and Internet Explorer.  (you can stop at 1:50)

8 minutes ago, 4evermaat said:

Not working.  @ubonjoe  I keep getting "site not secure".   It seems it is something related to the SSL cert expiring and/or immigration website server clock not set properly.

Immigrations extranet has been down since February 17th. The certificate is not the problem. They did not renew it since the extranet was down.

The online reporting for TM30's is also down.

You only choice is by mail or in person at this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have been checking in via the online portal for about a year now and the last time in January 2021. 18 april I have to do it again but the normal link I am using is not working

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline   ( TM47)

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I noticed that on the Thai version of the website it says that its "under maintenance" .

Hopefully you can point me in the right direction as I am now outside of Bangkok and unable to register in person. Perhaps an email address, another link or ...

27 minutes ago, rjhklein said:

Hopefully you can point me in the right direction as I am now outside of Bangkok and unable to register in person. Perhaps an email address, another link or ...

Immigrations extranet has been down for about 2 months now.

Doing it by mail would be an option but you are too late to do it now.

If you have somebody in Bangkok you could trust with your passport you can send them it and a completed TM47 form to them so they could do it for you.

Or wait and pay a 2000 baht fine unless you did it in person before the end of next week.

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2020 at 12:44 PM, Banana7 said:

Does anyone know the exact, correct and complete address of Jomtien immigration?

Anyone have the exact address for the Bangkok immigration office for MAIL IN reporting? 

10 minutes ago, wrazoru said:

Anyone have the exact address for the Bangkok immigration office for MAIL IN reporting? 

This is the address I have been using for a couple years now:

90 Days Report Section

Immigration Bureau (IMM.DIV.1)

Chalermprakiat Government Complex

120 Moo 3, Chaengwattana Rd. Soi 7,

Tungsonghong, Laksi, BKK 10210