How to do 90 day reporting online and by post

Immigration in korat has told me to copy your application when it says pending for a long time as they will accept that as proof of your app  if still pending past your renew date.They are very busy now as you can understand i'm sure.Keep checking your app status as you don't always get an email conformation telling you its approved.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, tokyoblond said:

So, that is a 404 Not Found page. Well done (again), Thai Immigration.

Not Found

The requested URL /fn90onlinehttps://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online was not found on this server.

It is not their fault if they post the wrong link here. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

If I'm not mistaken the first 90 day report has to be done in person, right?

Edited by Lacrimas
Missing info

20 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Can you register online for this in advance of doing the 90 day? Mine is next due in a couple months

If you use the immigration website  then you don't need to register at all. Just go to the site and complete the online forms.

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Android app the same?

You have to register to use the android app, which you can do in advance. I could never get the app to work though, which is why I still use the website to report.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

9 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

You have to register to use the android app, which you can do in advance. I could never get the app to work though, which is why I still use the website to report.

Maybe someone can list what they do to get the app to work properly

With the Android mobile app (Immigration eServices For Foreigner) I am able to "view" all of my previous filings made using the web, so it "works" in that regard.

I have not used the mobile app - requires a new registration and email when you renew your passport - to file a report. I plan to try the web first (new passport, one in person filing, have left/reentered the country with new passport since). Then maybe the app. Then post. If those fail I'll simply leave the country (when that becomes a possibility) and re-enter - there is no 90-day check at departing imm. - and re-enter.

AFAIK, you cannot "view" filings made in person via the app or web.

Edited by mtls2005

Hi folks, I've got an O-visa based on marriage and have always simply done a border run every 90 days to get a fresh stamp. That border run is now impossible. Does anyone know if I will be able to use this extension service? My current stamp expires April15.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Just now, Lacrimas said:

If I'm not mistaken the first 90 day report has to be done in person, right?

You mean after renewing your passport? Or just in general?

I have specifcally asked this question here - re: new passport. Some say yes, some say no.

Not sure about first-timers?

OK in theory but for me 1. online does not work, 2. would have to go and buy stamps and envelopes at P.O. only 2 km from immigration  3. Do i send it to the local office that only does 90 day reports or to the main IO.  4. The postman is incapable of delivering ANY post to my house !  surely it should just be done away with at least until this virus has subsided as with all visas and extensions etc. daft as a brush this lot.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

You mean after renewing your passport? Or just in general?

I have specifcally asked this question here - re: new passport. Some say yes, some say no.

Not sure about first-timers?

After the first extension (retirement/marriage)

On 3/27/2020 at 10:33 AM, brianthainess said:

OK in theory but for me 1. online does not work, 2. would have to go and buy stamps and envelopes at P.O. only 2 km from immigration  3. Do i send it to the local office that only does 90 day reports or to the main IO.  4. The postman is incapable of delivering ANY post to my house !  surely it should just be done away with at least until this virus has subsided as with all visas and extensions etc. daft as a brush this lot.

Why it doesn't work online? Click this https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

does it work?

3 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

Why it doesn't work online? Click this https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

does it work?

NO. go to your immigration office. I have not left Thailand for years, and now i must go OUT and buy a printer they jest better i pay the fine than go out unless it is for food which i,m ok for a couple of weeks.

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

NO. go to your immigration office. I have not left Thailand for years, and now i must go OUT and buy a printer they jest better i pay the fine than go out unless it is for food which i,m ok for a couple of weeks.

You can order a printer on Lazada for 1500 baht. You get in 3 days. Can also be useful in the future for copying all your immigration documents. If you have to go to the immigration you have to go out anyway.

1 hour ago, hashmodha said:

Sorry folks I tried to register... what am I doing wrong....in country I filled United Kingdom...And British as I am ...

Screenshot_2020-03-27-10-46-03-035_th.go.immigration.immeService.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-27-10-45-55-459_th.go.immigration.immeService.jpg

Yup, too many options on there.

I chose Nationality - British 

Country - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ( as on my passport ).

( there is also the option of The United Kingdom of Great Britain !! )

But as I didn’t get the email since yesterday i’m not sure it is correct ????

Edited by Andrew Dwyer

Neither the web-based nor the Android app worked for me. I finally broke down and went in person Monday past (23 Mar). The office (Ayutthaya)was crowded -- I had number 46 and they were on 24) so I assume I wasn't the only one disappointed by the apps.. Happily they created a special desk for 90 day and I was out in 30 minutes. I wish almost daily that there were some competent coders in Thailand. Of course I also wish I looked like Brad Pitt.

• Like 2