Where can I get British food brands in Thailand?

Andy1986

I normally buy my supplies of Bisto, Marmite etc, at Villa Market but with the current lockdown its difficult to travel from where I live. Can anyone recommend a website or page where I can buy these without getting ripped off? Villa Market is already very expensive and their website is terrible to use and impossible to get stuff delivered. 

4 minutes ago, Andy1986 said:

@PilotmanI live around Sattahip.. might be able to drive to Rayong. Where are these outlets that you mentioned?

no need.  The two I use are, one in Ban Chang. There is a road that runs parallel to the main road, on the beach side. Take that road and half way along you will see a large Union Jack sign on the beach side of the road.  That stocks a limited but good range.  The best one above all is SiamBurys in Nong Pru.  Look it up on google. Great shop.  

Edited by Pilotman
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Andy1986 said:

@PilotmanI live around Sattahip.. might be able to drive to Rayong. Where are these outlets that you mentioned?

Lives in Sattahip and unaware of the half-dozen purveyors of fine foreign foods 25 minutes up Highway 3 in Pattaya?

How much of a newbie does one have to be?

• Sad 3

12 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Lives in Sattahip and unaware of the half-dozen purveyors of fine foreign foods 25 minutes up Highway 3 in Pattaya?

oh very helpful.  Not everyone is as street wise as you obviously are. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Pilotman said:
32 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

oh very helpful.  Not everyone is as street wise as you obviously are.

The OP mentions Villa and the expense. Is there a Villa in Sattahip?

So assuming the OP knows where Pattaya is (but hasn't much luck with google and GPS), there's Siamburi's (as mentioned by Rimmer), Friendship Supermarket, Foodland, Best Market, Tops, Central Food Hall and the imported food aisle at Big C on Klang.

AFAIK, there's no 'lockdown' on local travel yet and hitting any or all of those shops in one round trip should get most everything without resorting to mail order.

But, if one needs to.

https://britishop.com/?v=5b79c40fa7c2

http://www.kpkfoods.com/

http://www.primefoodservice.net/

• Like 1

Some posts have been removed as this topic seems to be infested with duplicate accounts which is not allowed

24) Multiple accounts by the same person are not allowed.