May 13 web/zendesk submittal
May 20 initial Twitter DM tweak
May 23 email approving refund request/case shows as "solved"
May 26 credited back to CC

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, treetops said:

Not a chance.

You know or you guess ? There is at least one daily flight out of BKK with Qatar.

12 minutes ago, merijn said:

You know or you guess ? There is at least one daily flight out of BKK with Qatar.

I know, although the situation could change at any time.

Also in Doha the Al Mourjan is the only one of Qatar's 4 regular lounges currently open.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, treetops said:

I know, although the situation could change at any time.

Also in Doha the Al Mourjan is the only one of Qatar's 4 regular lounges currently open.

Thanks for the information.

I know about the Al Mourjan lounge in Doha.

I also send a message to Qatar to get the latest information.

Up from 39 weeklies to 56.

7 August

Qatar/US

Qatar Airways is set to enhance its US network by resuming flights to Houston and Philadelphia in September. The airline will also expand its frequencies to daily to Los Angeles from 12 August and double daily to New York JFK from 1 September.

By mid-September, the airline will offer 56 weekly flights in its US network, with partnerships allowing onward travel with American Airline to over 200 destinations, and with JetBlue to over 55 destinations.*

Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, His Excellency Mr. Akbar Al Baker, said: “Qatar Airways has remained committed to bringing people home safely since the onset of the pandemic, and our commitment to the US, a very important strategic market, has never wavered. We are proud of our repatriation efforts to date, and we look forward to providing travellers access to even more flights to the US with the resumption of flights to Houston and Philadelphia, two major cities.

“The addition of these flights brings us to eight US destinations and maintains our position as the largest international carrier in the US, and we look forward to soon returning to all ten of our incredible US gateways.”

* You can ticket the AA or B6 domestic segment on your BKK-DOH-USA-XXX QR-issued ticket,