Anyone know a mobile hairdresser in BKK?

homeseeker

25 minutes ago, homeseeker said:

I am in need of a haircut. With salons closed does anyone know of a mobile hairdresser -with understandable English-who can pay a home visit?

Getting a haircut is so much more important than risking a Covid-19 infection, eh? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

technically this is illegal.

No one in their right mind could think that the OP's question is anything but extremely unwise but what is "technically illegal" (not ill-advised) about a person going to someone else's home at the moment?  If I wanted to I could visit a friend, or vice versa, right now without breaking any laws.

Edited by Just Weird

11 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

If I wanted to I could visit a friend, or vice versa, right now without breaking any laws.

i guess you are right.

i was told by the Thai government you can only go out to find food, pharmacy or hospital.

no visiting anyone. no laundry, no maid, no stopping to talk to anyone. Get into the grocery store, get your stuff and get out fast. go straight home.  

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

It's ok for you bald guys but some of us have a full head of hair and it needs cutting

i do too but i am making the supreme sacrifice of no haircut and no Just For Men number 45 Dark Brown. The horror!

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:
19 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

If I wanted to I could visit a friend, or vice versa, right now without breaking any laws.

i guess you are right.

i was told by the Thai government you can only go out to find food, pharmacy or hospital.

no visiting anyone. no laundry, no maid, no stopping to talk to anyone. Get into the grocery store, get your stuff and get out fast. go straight home.  

Yes, maybe that's how you interpreted it (and not interacting with others at all clearly makes sense) but that would be advice, not law, at the moment. 

If you want to visit someone, get your laundry done, have the maid come around or talk to anyone, you can.  Millions of people still have to go to work, the whole country hasn't been shut down. There's no police and troops on the street stopping everyone who's out asking where they're going and sending them back home.  Yet.

26 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

It's ok for you bald guys but some of us have a full head of hair and it needs cutting

Same here, I'm glad to say that I still have my hair also. 

It's the naturally bald (and deliberately but pretending to be naturally 'cool') bald ones that I feel sorry for!

On 3/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Before this is all over, I'm going to be sporting the same hairdo I had in the 1980s.

• Haha 1