android boxes as android mi box S are so limited, no browser or computer screen cast on TV

gamesgplayemail

hello,

Android boxes as android mi box S are so limited, no browser or computer screen cast on TV

These Android boxes are pure $h!t and people saying that they are good really know nothing.

Android Mi Box S, no way to cast the computer screen on the TV screen with box and most videos, even played in Chrome browser, cannot be casted to box.

Why nobody is saying the truth about how stupid and ridiculous are these boxes compared to a computer with HDMI cable ?

So disappointed !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, uncleP said:

Link your com direct to your tv with hdmi and mirror the screen. TV box and com on different ports . Easy ????

Box has only 1 HDMI port and it is used to connect to TV...

And if I have to connect my computer to TV or box with HDMI, why buying a box ? totally useless ! Are they only made for idiots not able to use a computer ? Really weird craaap...

Edited by gamesgplayemail
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Thailand said:

Best thing I have bought in terms of simple entertainment centres.

Don't blame the product.

yes a great product if cannot cast your computer screen...

I would rather blame the users who buy this trash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/27/2020 at 11:50 AM, gamesgplayemail said:

Box has only 1 HDMI port and it is used to connect to TV...

And if I have to connect my computer to TV or box with HDMI, why buying a box ? totally useless ! Are they only made for idiots not able to use a computer ? Really weird craaap...

All rocket scientists here, explain me where I am wrong and what you are watching with your box ?

Special price to the champion among the champions who doesn't even know that Android box store is not the same as android mobiles and of course not all apps are available. Chrome browser is not, and you don't even know this, funny clown !

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, gamesgplayemail said:

All rocket scientists here, explain me where I am wrong and what you are watching with your box ?

Special price to the champion among the champions who doesn't even know that Android box store is not the same as android mobiles and of course not all apps are available. Chrome browser is not, and you don't even know this, funny clown !

I have a cheapo Android box from China. I have installed Chrome & Brave browsers, Mobdro, Express VPN, BitTorrent, One Drive, Skype, Facebook & Messenger, almost any app I want. Can do internet banking and Thai Visa if need to.  All connected to my 55 inch Samsung, controlled by a normal mouse & keyboard and I am NOT a rocket scientist.

Edited by stouricks
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Susco said:

Special price to the clown, you know who you are, who doesn't even know that Android boxes come with different versions of the Android operating system.

Some run a smartphone firmware, others have Android TV and again others run an OEM Android firmware.

The Playstore on those that run the smartphone firmware is different from the one that run Android TV.

On the Android TV playstore Chrome browser is not available, but it can be side loaded, only a funny clown would not be aware of this.

On the boxes that run OEM Android, like Amazon devices and some others, Playstore may even not be available, but again apps can be side loaded.

An Android box also has a HDMI out port, while a TV has HDMI in port, most modern tv's have multiple ports.

The champion who cannot even read the thread title is trying to teach me life 555

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MI BOX S ANDROID BOX ! Don't you know ? So even for you it should not be difficult to understand that what I am saying is correct and I don't care what version of android is in other idiot boxes !!!

yes of course anything can be downloaded and installed, but maybe you dont know that some people have something else to do more interesting in their life that tweak a stupid box that only idiots can call good ?!

• Haha 1