BANGKOK

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

"we are all in this together."  Now where have I heard that before? 😀

at the tax office ?

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Me too. If the pool has free chlorine present, no virus can survive. I swim when there is no-one else there anyway.

Strangely enough it is not just about you, granted proper pool care no virus, but they may be concerned about social distancing, and people congregating unnecessarily . 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, rumak said:

at the tax office ?

Nope. Try again. I was never near any tax offices when I lived in the UK, why should I pay any tax when they just give a lot of it away in overseas aid?

Edited by possum1931

20 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Strangely enough it is not just about you, granted proper pool care no virus, but they may be concerned about social distancing, and people congregating unnecessarily . 

Correct, about 40 people in a pool or around it is not social distancing. It's about the Procrustean bureaucratic bed, one size fits all.

Rules are for the obedience of fools, and the guidance of wise men.

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

Obviously it's extremely unlikely. Nevertheless a smart person would prepare to have supplies of water, that's the first thing you make sure you have.

I drink the tap water, and the klong out back of the house is full (it's a bit muddy).

IMG_20200316_082041.jpg

• Like 1

Am in the UK sitting in the sun on my patio

Itching to go for a burn in the 911 Carrera waiting patiently for me in the garage. A Porker needs to be driven...and fast

Hope all TV’s are well and will remain so. Take care!

On 3/26/2020 at 9:53 AM, Davo369 said:

fxxxxg joke here. And to top it off ive Just eaten my last 2 eggs for breakfast

fxxxxg joke Joke for sure, you just ate your last two eggs YOURSELF did not even think about your wife!!

When I watch an old movie or TV program and a bunch of people are together, I catch myself thinking, "Hey, they're not practicing social distancing. Why are they all so close to each other?"

47 minutes ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

When I watch an old movie or TV program and a bunch of people are together, I catch myself thinking, "Hey, they're not practicing social distancing. Why are they all so close to each other?"

There are already movies with social distancing in them????😮😮😮😮

On 3/27/2020 at 2:24 PM, Nanaplaza666 said:

I saw a pinboard with toothpicks in the hospital elevator , so can use the toothpick to push the button

How do you know someone didn't sneeze onto that pinboard when nobody else was in the lift?