Phuket dental clinics, public recreation areas closed in latest COVID order, driver’s licence process shifted online

snoop1130

Phuket dental clinics, public recreation areas closed in latest COVID order, driver’s licence process shifted online

1585211080_1-org.jpg

The latest order issued amid the COVID-19 crisis. Image: Supplied

PHUKET:-- Dental clinics, playgrounds, public areas such as near the reservoirs have been closed in the latest order by the Phuket Governor in the hope to preventing the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. The latest order also bans all close-contact aspects of obtaining a new driver’s and renewing an existing driver’s licence, with the focus to shifting applications online.

The order, issued Phuket Governor Phakaphong Taviphatana, is dated as issued yesterday (Mar 25), and in effect from today (Mar 26) until at least next Tuesday (Mar 31).

According to the order, the areas to be closed are as follows:

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-dental-clinics-public-recreation-areas-closed-in-latest-covid-order-driver-licence-process-shifted-online-75450.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-03-26

Dental emergencies??

Having poor cardio vascular health is a risk factor for having serious COVID-19 symptoms and dying.  If the government stops people going outside to walk, cycle or run, cardio vascular health will decline. 

That, along with cabin fever, is why the UK government allows people out to exercise once per day.

Being outside and maintaining social distancing rules is low risk.  

I really hope the Thai government lets people outside in ones and twos for limited periods like in Germany and the UK, and doesn't impose a 24 hour curfew.

My guess is that the Thai Military government has zero awareness of the importance of exercise. 

That Anutin has any concept of such a notion?  No.

Edited by Ketyo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ketyo said:

My guess is that the Thai Military government has zero awareness of the importance of exercise. 

This order only lasts until the end of March.  I doubt missing 5 days of exercise will substantially damage the health of anyone.

Other countries like Italy and Israel have far harsher bans on outdoor movement with 650 meters and 100 meters being the maximum one can travel from their home.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Iron Tongue said:

This order only lasts until the end of March.  I doubt missing 5 days of exercise will substantially damage the health of anyone.

Other countries like Italy and Israel have far harsher bans on outdoor movement with 650 meters and 100 meters being the maximum one can travel from their home.

As I understand it the state of emergency lasts until 26 April 2020/

22 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

renewing an existing driver’s licence, with the focus to shifting applications online.

Hoozaaa  at last something positive may come of this debacle  yes yes and yes  renew  drivers licences online, same for passports and visas..do away with 90 day reports and just inform of change of address

online...you know Thailand 4.0 !!!!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Iron Tongue said:

100m should just about get you to the nearest 7-11