Prince Charles did not jump the queue for a coronavirus test, UK says

snoop1130

19 hours ago, newnative said:

Why wouldn't you test him first? He meets hundreds of people and could be a super spreader if he didn't know he had the virus.

As I posted in another thread.
He knew he had been in contact with someone who tested positive for it. 
He met with Prince Albert of Monaco on the 10th March. The princes of Monaco was diagnosed with Coronavirus last week. Charles should have remained in London as he obviously knew about this. However A couple of days ago  the idiot decided to take his wife and entourage to Scotland possibly infecting them, the RAF who flew them, staff at Balmoral and possibly locals too. 
He’s a selfish <deleted> that’s what he is. 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 5:22 PM, SAINT THOMAS said:

???? "If" only you really knew the Truth. ????

Genesis 4:1-2

Now the man had relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain, and she said, "I have gotten a manchild with the help of the LORD." Again, she gave birth to his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of flocks,

but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Prince Charles O- blood type - Queen Elisabeth O- blood type.  ???? 

Ramses B- Trump A- MLK AB- Mao O-

Obama AB- Truman O- Reagan B- Hitler A- Napoleon A- 

Al Capone O- John Gotti O-

All 4 Beatles - 

Combining of both Bloodlines during Columbus for this very moment in Time.

Matthew 1:1

This is the record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham

Spain + Puerto Rico - The Holy Grail.  

Ephraim { Puerto Rico } separated from Judah { Lakota Nation } Abraham 

Spain { Aragon (/ˈærəɡɒn/ or /ˈærəɡən/, Spanish and Aragonese: Aragón [aɾaˈɣon], Catalan: Aragó [əɾəˈɣo]) is an autonomous community in Spain, coextensive with the medieval Kingdom of Aragon. } David 

Romans 8:28

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

DUNE { Sorry couldn't help myself and Don't Forget This Pindar You Cold Blooded Lizards } ????????

The execution order draws the attention of the Bene Gesserit sisterhood, as Paul is tied to their centuries-long breeding program to produce a super being, the Kwisatz Haderach.

You are that guy shouting at us in the street as we go shopping REPENT - and we have a quiet laugh and we go about our business. But these are trying times my friend and we need comforts closer to our shared experiences. Or you are an expert Troll Monty Python style - if so I salute you, every neighbourhood needs one , buth meth is a very destructive drug - go easy on it. 

Edited by URMySunshine
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tongjaw said:

As I posted in another thread.
He knew he had been in contact with someone who tested positive for it. 
He met with Prince Albert of Monaco on the 10th March. The princes of Monaco was diagnosed with Coronavirus last week. Charles should have remained in London as he obviously knew about this. However A couple of days ago  the idiot decided to take his wife and entourage to Scotland possibly infecting them, the RAF who flew them, staff at Balmoral and possibly locals too. 
He’s a selfish <deleted> that’s what he is. 

All that may be true.  My point was that there should be no condemnation if he jumped the queue to be tested.  The way to stop the virus, as South Korea did, was extensive testing and then very diligent tracking down of those who may have been exposed when a person tests positive.  Hard work but effective.  With the prince meeting so many people and potentially being a super-spreader, this was even more important.  Obviously, the prince may not remember the hundreds of people he meets.  But, those people are likely to remember that they met a Prince--and, more importantly, exactly when and where.  Not an every day event in most people's lives.  So, they can come forward and be tested--and the people they have met tracked.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Basil B said:

Did Boris and Health Secretary Matt Hancock jump the queue also???

While tests are limited due to the Governments inaction that leaves many untested. ☹️

I would have thought so, stopping at home and drinking Special Brew whilst watching Netflix and getting paid for it was not an option for them.

4 minutes ago, vogie said:

I would have thought so, stopping at home and drinking Special Brew whilst watching Netflix and getting paid for it was not an option for them.

Isn't that what they're doing now?