Angelina Jolie struggling to find love after her separation from Brad Pitt?

snoop1130

Chopping off both her breasts so she did not get breast cancer was very stupid. I am sure that has some relevance to why she can't find love.

What if she had a nightmare that her partner laying beside her got testicular and or penis cancer? "Bobbit comes to mind." lol

Edited by KhunKenAP
spelling

3 hours ago, DoctorG said:

She appears to be someone who it would be very hard to live with, but hey, what would I know, never met her.

Can you imagine the stage where she started comparing you to her last bf?

Why don't you earn as much as Brad? ..... etc.

• Like 1

Call me shallow, call me a sexist pig ... I thinks she's attractive only because she's worth tens of millions of dollars.

The touted myth that actors especially movie actors are suffering for, and supremely earnest, all for the art, is BS.

It's all about look at me, look at me, make sqillions buy procreating these myths and appealing to the basest of human instincts by going along with a Sodom and Gomorrah, ego out-of-control driven industry i.e. 'lifestyles of the rich and shameless'. Jolie is no different.

These threads never fail to bring out the rotund ancient fellas with their 'never in a month of Sundays', 'I wouldn't touch her with yours' etc. Like you'd ever have the chance (me included, charming, young(ish) and handsome(ish) though I am) with an, albeit somewhat past it, genuine doll. :whistling:????

Sorry, I'll head back to he egg thread now. 

8 hours ago, DoctorG said:

She appears to be someone who it would be very hard to live with, but hey, what would I know, never met her.

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Can you imagine the stage where she started comparing you to her last bf?

Why don't you earn as much as Brad? ..... etc.

She was apparently. I have heard (through folk near to them (Brad) - can't say how), that he couldn't do enough to try to please her.

But you wouldn't want her as a gf, right... a night would probably do it for me. :wink:

• Haha 1