Elton John To Host Coronavirus Benefit Concert With Stars Joining In From Home

snoop1130

Elton John To Host Coronavirus Benefit Concert With Stars Joining In From Home

By CLAIRE REID

grg.PNG

Elton John is set to host a huge coronavirus charity concert featuring music from a bunch of top singers including Billie Eilish and Mariah Carey.

The Fox Presents iHeart Living Room Concert for America will help raise funds to provide relief and support for Americans impacted by covid-19 while 'paying tribute to front-line medical professionals working to treat coronavirus patients, first responders, and local heroes'.

The commercial-free event will have all stars performing from their own homes to ensure social distancing guidelines are adhered to and will fill a slot that was originally planned to air the iHeartRadio Music Awards, which was recently cancelled due to the pandemic.

Other acts include Alicia Keys, Backstreet Boys, Billie Joe Armstrong and Tim McGraw with more yet to be announced.

Full Story: https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/music-elton-john-to-host-coronavirus-benefit-concert-20200325

• Sad 1

I dont like any of those singers so I wont watch, although I did see Elton John in concert twice (free, OK) and he puts on a great show. But its a nice thing for those entertainers and Fox to do.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ian Nagle said:

Great PR for a fading has been.

That's really mean spirited. As if Elton John needs any more great PR. I am not against cynicism per se, but there are limits.

Edited by Jingthing