BANGKOK
Soluckydave

14 day homestay requirement for returnees from inside thailand

Posted (edited)

You mean you come back from Thailand or you're coming back to Thailand? 

Edited by Galomir

I suspect you mean returning to home province from another province within Thailand?  Believe that is a province call at this point with most not requiring if Thai.  But really not that well read on the subject.

It's definitely happening in some places

• Like 2

Well the Thais certainly know about it. Our Phoo Ya Ban has made it very clear that anyone returning  to the village from the (so called) infected area will undergo 14 days home based isolation.

This has been discussed already. See:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Well the Thais certainly know about it. Our Phoo Ya Ban has made it very clear that anyone returning  to the village from the (so called) infected area will undergo 14 days home based isolation.

This has been discussed already. See:

Our puyai bahn is similarly all over this like a rash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soluckydave said:

Anybody know??

where are you?

does anybody know you were gone? 

did you get off a bus or train?

wife brought our daughter back from Bangkok last night, they have to stay at home for 14 days, also had to report to the local medical centre today after traveling or face a 20,000 baht fine if found to not report the inter province travel, wife will work from home for the next 2 weeks

• Like 1

Same in Nackon Phanom villages

Just returned from the UK with the missus, had to make first stop to nearest clinic and report in, then to tell her sister, who was looking after the house, to move out to parents while we go into lockdown mode for 14 days

Seems to be a few people returning from Bangkok and places doing the same , with the rest of the villages keeping a beady eye on us to make sure we stay put

Just been trying to sort out someone to go shopping for us , sorting out my Firestick and wondering if i will still be talking to her indoors after so long together !

Is it acceptable to go for ride on my bike, if not stopping anywhere. Would be by myself, so not sure what harm it could do

Stay safe out there, long way to go 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Joinaman said:

Is it acceptable to go for ride on my bike, if not stopping anywhere. Would be by myself, so not sure what harm it could do

No it is not, if caught you will have to pay a 20,000 Baht fine. It has already happened.

• Like 1

I think it would obviously be the right thing to do anyway, for you & us

• Like 1

as always, pretty silly

person comes back ... they have to "self isolate"

don't they have contact with other family members

that CAN go out and do shopping or whatever...

but hey, TIT

Thequietman....must be a boring place if there are only 2 "females" there. And gatherings of 3 people are not prohibited. Who would call the village head over this? Is society breaking down where grudges are settled by finger pointing and phony accusations now? 

Tarts and slags? Guess I can see why you moved out in the sticks. Can't be around those deviants....by the way, how is your goat these days? 

• Like 1