14 day homestay requirement for returnees from inside thailand

Soluckydave

I suspect you mean returning to home province from another province within Thailand?  Believe that is a province call at this point with most not requiring if Thai.  But really not that well read on the subject.

Well the Thais certainly know about it. Our Phoo Ya Ban has made it very clear that anyone returning  to the village from the (so called) infected area will undergo 14 days home based isolation.

This has been discussed already. See:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Well the Thais certainly know about it. Our Phoo Ya Ban has made it very clear that anyone returning  to the village from the (so called) infected area will undergo 14 days home based isolation.

This has been discussed already. See:

Our puyai bahn is similarly all over this like a rash.

• Like 1

wife brought our daughter back from Bangkok last night, they have to stay at home for 14 days, also had to report to the local medical centre today after traveling or face a 20,000 baht fine if found to not report the inter province travel, wife will work from home for the next 2 weeks

• Like 1

Same in Nackon Phanom villages

Just returned from the UK with the missus, had to make first stop to nearest clinic and report in, then to tell her sister, who was looking after the house, to move out to parents while we go into lockdown mode for 14 days

Seems to be a few people returning from Bangkok and places doing the same , with the rest of the villages keeping a beady eye on us to make sure we stay put

Just been trying to sort out someone to go shopping for us , sorting out my Firestick and wondering if i will still be talking to her indoors after so long together !

Is it acceptable to go for ride on my bike, if not stopping anywhere. Would be by myself, so not sure what harm it could do

Stay safe out there, long way to go 

• Like 1

Thequietman....must be a boring place if there are only 2 "females" there. And gatherings of 3 people are not prohibited. Who would call the village head over this? Is society breaking down where grudges are settled by finger pointing and phony accusations now? 

Tarts and slags? Guess I can see why you moved out in the sticks. Can't be around those deviants....by the way, how is your goat these days? 

• Like 1

i know a couple guys that went to koh samet from bangkok.  they live in the same apartment block in bkk.  one guy came back and the apt mgr wouldn't let him in to his place unless he agreed to a 14 day quarantine.  he left and is staying with a friend.  the other guy decided to stay on samet for awhile.  it is strange.  who is making the call/enforcing the quarantine ?  seems odd that it falls on the apt mgr, i'm sure some would be more strict than others and this one guy was not real smart and mentioned where he'd been.  

Family members returned to the village from a larger Thai town in another province and within an hour the Puu Yai Baan appeared, questioned and requested them to go to the local village clinic for checking, then told to self quarantine for 14 days and they would be checked on from time to time over the 14 days.

19 hours ago, thequietman said:

2 nights ago, 2 foreigners came to my village in the sticks (Uttaradit Province) and proceded to have drinks and merryment with the 2 females from my village. Pu yai was contacted, police were dispatched and the festivities were stopped.

2 foreigners were instructed to self isolate in the house for 2 weeks, or be taken to a local taxi to go back to CM.

They chose to go back.

The villages are taking this seriously and they did the same for a doctor's son who came back from Bangkok, and a local slag that came back from Patts.

Doctors son is at this moment self isolating and the tart has now gone to Bangkok.

Slag , tart , common a lottle respct .

56 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

Thequietman....must be a boring place if there are only 2 "females" there. And gatherings of 3 people are not prohibited. Who would call the village head over this? Is society breaking down where grudges are settled by finger pointing and phony accusations now? 

Tarts and slags? Guess I can see why you moved out in the sticks. Can't be around those deviants....by the way, how is your goat these days? 

555555555555 ????

It is even more strict in Australia for people coming in. 14 days quarantine, no voluntary self-isolation. Housed in hotels, motels and caravan parks at taxpayer expense. Food delivered. Apparently 70% of the coronavirus spreaders came in from other countries.

Given the hospitality extended to the Chinese in the interests of tourism, IMO it's too little, too late for here.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It is even more strict in Australia for people coming in. 14 days quarantine, no voluntary self-isolation. Housed in hotels, motels and caravan parks at taxpayer expense. Food delivered. Apparently 70% of the coronavirus spreaders came in from other countries.

Given the hospitality extended to the Chinese in the interests of tourism, IMO it's too little, too late for here.

Just been talking to a mate on the north coast and he is not even allowed to go to his neighbor for a friendly drink, and neither of them are in quarantine.

23 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Slag , tart , common a lottle respct .

Fair call. She is a prostitute. Works in Soi 6 - posts on her FB offering her wares. Isn't shy about it at all. 

Apologies for calling her a slag, when she is in fact a prostitute. ????

17 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

Just been talking to a mate on the north coast and he is not even allowed to go to his neighbor for a friendly drink, and neither of them are in quarantine.

Yeh, but his wife never lets him go, virus or no virus. ????

1 hour ago, Trujillo said:

It was more about the fact that the foreigners came from CM which has a number of reportings. Uttaradit at the mo doesn't have any. It's the same when anybody returns from a different area.

The goat? do I have one? If I do, then its still horny and eats everything except p@@@y. ????

22 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

I suspect you mean returning to home province from another province within Thailand?  Believe that is a province call at this point with most not requiring if Thai.  But really not that well read on the subject.

If coming from BKK to let's say Buriram, you're supposed to stay at home 14 days. On top of that you will be monitored. If leaving the home the fine is 20k. 

50 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Fair call. She is a prostitute. Works in Soi 6 - posts on her FB offering her wares. Isn't shy about it at all. 

Apologies for calling her a slag, when she is in fact a prostitute. ????

You mean,she worked in Soi 6.

17 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Close but not quite true up until today, when things really change. I can assure you noone has delivered food  to me at tax payers expense.