14 day homestay requirement for returnees from inside thailand

Soluckydave

17 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Family members returned to the village from a larger Thai town in another province and within an hour the Puu Yai Baan appeared, questioned and requested them to go to the local village clinic for checking, then told to self quarantine for 14 days and they would be checked on from time to time over the 14 days.

I experienced that in Issaan, Surin district, three weeks ago. Had a visit  by Kamnan and others, photos taken and told to stay at home, temperature taken by the local nurse and then self taken and reported every day at 10 am when she called the wife. 

Another guy had a thread running on this subject.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

Close but not quite true up until today, when things really change. I can assure you noone has delivered food  to me at tax payers expense.

You're right, I was anticipating by virtue of what's in the media.

Are you expecting booze from today? You may be disappointed.

My son supports my former wife in Oz, she has Ahlzheimers and gets daily visits from a district nurse to ensure she takes her medications - 10 of them. I don't know what is going to happen with people like that in the current situation.

I've been told by a health department official that 14 day isolation and wearing of masks in public/200 Baht fine requirements are at each provincial governors discretion.

This may explain why some people are experiencing it and others aren't.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2020 at 3:27 PM, justin case said:

as always, pretty silly

person comes back ... they have to "self isolate"

don't they have contact with other family members

that CAN go out and do shopping or whatever...

but hey, TIT

I don't know if you saw it or not but I left you some info on a lawyer on page 5 of your post about your extension/wife etc...