Visit visa for my wife and I have one-year work permit.

Hey Everyone,

Me and my Thai Wife we both work at a five star Resort in Krabi for the past five months. 

We both work as a receptionist. 

I first started working as a Tourist Visa from November 2019, but since last week I now have a one year work permit visa.

Now because of low season and Covid-19 the resort is closed for 7 weeks now. 

I want to take my wife to England on a visit visa for 7 weeks period. As she has never been there before. I also want her to meet my parents too.

We have our savings here in my wife Thai Bank Account. However my parents will also be the sponsor for accommodation and other stuffs.

My questions:

When I apply, on my cover letter should I mention I worked at as a Tourist Visa or Not. 

Do I need to show my payslips too from November?

Every end of month my salary was transferred to my wife saving account, so Do I also show that statement or not. But then if we show, that shows to VFS people I worked on a Tourist Visa before.

Our salary together in total is 40K THB per month. With 0 expenses as rooms and food are provided by resort. Our spending is only small amount on 7/11/ Tesco Lotus and Mobile top up.

What do you think are the chances of my wife getting a visit visa?

Thank you.

Lot of variables there.

In normal times, it's always trying to prove a compelling reason to return to Thailand from country xxx.

In those 'normal' times I would suspect the income would prove problematic, as well as the fact that you don't have a home in Thailand.

But these are not normal times, and I would hope that some flexibility gets applied to cases like yours.

Good Luck

Wrong time!

Apart from the fact most airlines have or will be cancelling flights, enhanced security requirement to enter certain Countries, the advice by all Governments is to stay at home and only travel if absolutely essential.

1 hour ago, Tanoshi said:

Wrong time!

Apart from the fact most airlines have or will be cancelling flights, enhanced security requirement to enter certain Countries, the advice by all Governments is to stay at home and only travel if absolutely essential.

Indeed, UK Visa Application Centres have been closed for new applicants, including those with appointments.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1156145-uk-visa-application-centres-closed/

Archived