I'm Puzzled Why My 90 Day Report was Returned to Me Unstamped

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Where do you live? I have gotten them overnight from or to Bangkok before using EMS.

When I was doing my reports by mail I sent them by EMS and they got them the next day. I put 40 baht worth of stamps on the return envelope and got them back the next day after they were processed.

I had at least one that was received the day after sending it and they processed it that day, put in the mail and I received it the next day. So a total of 3 days to have the receipt in my hands.

Roi Et.

Depends where the sorting office is for EMS. For us all EMS goes to Khon Kaen first.

16 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Roi Et.

Depends where the sorting office is for EMS. For us all EMS goes to Khon Kaen first.

It is not only EMS that goes through the provincial office it seems odd that Roi Et does not have one.

37 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is not only EMS that goes through the provincial office it seems odd that Roi Et does not have one.

Roi Et has a provincial office, but not for sorting EMS, other than local Moo Baan deliveries.

Like yourself I've had many EMS deliveries and each time regardless of where from the tracking shows they first go to Khon Kaen before being sent to Roi Et for local delivery.

5 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Like yourself I've had many EMS deliveries and each time regardless of where from the tracking shows they first go to Khon Kaen before being sent to Roi Et for local delivery.

All the EMS and registered mail tracking shows the "Ubon Ratchathani Mail Center" either going out or in. It does not matter which post office it was sent from and that includes the one at the mail center.

20 hours ago, Stanley78 said:

Isn't the fine 500 baht per day up to 20000 for being late with 90 day report? Or is that for overstay?

I am supposed to do my 90 day report next week here in Hua Hin. Has anyone else here gone to the Hua Hin immigration recently?

Perhaps I should sit this one out and take the fine? What is everyone else doing?

I don't really feel like sending my passport in the mail. I live so close to the immigration that if I'm going to the post office I might as well just go to the immigration office instead.

if late 2000 baht max. if not done and arrested 4000 baht max. That is what is stated on my online pending receipt.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

All the EMS and registered mail tracking shows the "Ubon Ratchathani Mail Center" either going out or in. It does not matter which post office it was sent from and that includes the one at the mail center.

For your area maybe.

For Roi Et Province all EMS goes through the Khon Kaen Mail Centre, both inward and outward.

29 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

It's always taken me 3 days to EMS from Bangkok to CW for the 90 day report.

3daysEMS.jpg.1fb001f38d1fda842277192e4d057b7c.jpg

Are you sure that was by EMS and not registered mail.

Normal in Bangkok is next day service as far as I know and has been that was for sometime now.

At one time it took 2 days from Bangkok but they have improved it in recent years.