Anutin in hot water over remarks on medical personnel

webfact

14 hours ago, ezzra said:

Somehow i find myself wishing him to contract the covid-19 maybe this will shut him up and also experience first hand that this is not the time to act like an ass and to witness first hand how the medical staff doing their best with what they've got...

I'd prefer to see him swinging from a rope. Oxygen thief.

When looking at his face he looks like a retard.

Did he never get any milk from his mom when he's a baby?

That would explain a lot. 

20% of Thais suffer from mental health problems but only 3 million went to hospital & only 1 million get regular treatment.

Three million Thais ‘mentally ill

19/09/2012
Online Reporters

At least three million Thais are known to suffer from some form or other of mental illness, Deputy Health Minister Dr Surawith Konsomboon said on Wednesday.

He was speaking to reporters after attending a ceremony where Boon Chartpanich donated 47 rai land to be used to build a psychiatric hospital in Phitsanulok province.

Dr Surawit said the latest study by the Department of Mental Health concluded that around 20% of Thais, or about one in every five, suffer from some form of mental illness. The most common diseases were psychosis, anxiety disorders, depression and apoplexy (a stroke), he said.

However, only three million of them had been registered with hospitals nationwide last year. Of these, only 1.09 million undergo regular treatment at the 17 psychiatric hospitals countrywide.

Source BP>

Edited by Isaanbiker
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Creasy said:

Got to the third minute and I nearly felt sad for him. Nearly.

Sooooo out of his depth

Watched the whole thing and to be honest, he does hit the dartboard at times , but totally miss at other times.

On 3/27/2020 at 3:58 AM, RotBenz8888 said:

What ever he says or doed, he'll get away with it and will keep his position. Expect more insane stuff coming. 

Sad but probably true as the general needs the support of his party to maintain his majority and stay in power