Anutin in hot water over remarks on medical personnel

webfact

Didnt someone say this fool could be a possible future PM?

Gawd help Thailand if that happened.

Dont think he will be sacked or moved to be the minister of paper clips anytime soon. Little p needs this mans party to help prop up his government. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, smedly said:

Not going to comment but I think everyone knows what everyone is thinking on this topic so it doesn't really need to be said

it would be full of a pile of "deletes" and make no sense anyway

I c.nt imagine what your gonna say. 

I was doing something around the house yesterday when MrsL. started shouting and screaming at something. Turned out it was this ctun on TV making his apology. She's usually very, very mild in the expression of her opinion but this ar$e has changed that.

She's of exactly the same opinion as I am of this bloke, maybe for different reasons. I was very happy to see her angry at a member of this lousy government. Hope her anger spreads to other politicians.

Upside of this is that maybe, just maybe, some Thais will say to themselves "If he's wrong about the medics., maybe he's wrong about 'farangs' too".

Edited by MartinL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Medical personnel should set an example for the public on how to protect themselves against the virus

Maybe they didn't have masks, reliable handsanitizer, etc., despite numerous reassurances from various big wigs that these products would never run out. 

What a to$$er! 

Somebody should explain to this guy to think twice before opening his mouth. 

Edited by djayz
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, bluesofa said:
33 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

This guy is A-Nut! Remove!

Hey, I've got Pat. Pending on that phrase!

I feel your pain. My torpedo-guy quip from 2018 went viral around the globe after someone put it on Urban Dictionary. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Geoffggi said:

It is obvious that Anutin is in the wrong position as these inane comments he keeps coming out with show the position he is in is way too much for him to handle.

Get him back to counting paper clips - but make him do it in Swahili just to p!ss him off.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Geoffggi said:

It is obvious that Anutin is in the wrong position as these inane comments he keeps coming out with show the position he is in is way too much for him to handle.

At least these people aren't ACTUALLY running things, it's the civil servants who are running things, and have always done so, it's just these people at the top who get to either reap the rewards or fall on their swords.

So he makes a derogatory comment about the hard working medical personnel, and social media is up in arms, netizens are outraged no doubt, and rightly so. Possibly a slap hand from the Generals too. However, he posts several racist xenophobic, derogatory comments about filthy ignorant Farangs.........and nobody bats an eyelid.........speaks for itself really.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Dear gawd, it gets worserner....

First one says: "trust me I'm in charge"

Next one: "trust me I'm a doctor".

Oops, nearly forgot what's 'is name...

"trust me, it was only flour"

Their esteemed mentor (who's also a DPM) showed them the way with 

"trust me, I only borrowed them from a dead friend..."

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, spiekerjozef said:

He must have paid a considerable amount of money to buy himself into his current position.

The PM needs his numbers in parliament to form and keep a majority and therefore be the government, no other options to keep in gov't., and axxxxx is the leader of that party, therefore PM doesn't touch him or sanction him. The bad aspects of democracy, and changes in the hands of the electorate, I'm hoping the new Forward party and their out of parliament team push very hard and create real change.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

But hours later he issued an apology and admitted that he was under stress from pressure in dealing with the deadly virus.

This character must learn when to keep his mouth shut (in his case; always), every time he opens it he only says senseless things.
You are not under stress, you are only looking for advertising and you have seen that the greatest advertising comes from attacking someone (farangs, medical staff ...), who will be your next target?