Anutin in hot water over remarks on medical personnel

webfact

"If this is Prayuth's mission as he has stated and if the Thai people are to trust him as he has requested they do, then he needs to silence all other blathering political numpties immediately."

Copied and pasted my post from another topic, it fits here as well. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

But hours later he issued an apology and admitted that he was under stress from pressure in dealing with the deadly virus.

A true professional. Go Team Thailand. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! We are doomed. Doomed I tell you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Somehow i find myself wishing him to contract the covid-19 maybe this will shut him up and also experience first hand that this is not the time to act like an ass

I'll add his name to my already long list...????

Just now, crazykopite said:

He has no medical experience he is a construction tycoon how did he ever become a government minister let alone the health minister it is time he was removed from his current post as he is not fit for purpose

Just ask Pink Floyd.....money, money, money, money, MO-NEY!!! ????

4 minutes ago, sahibji said:

this is not the first time when anutin has made uncalled for remarks. he may be a good business man but lacks PR skills badly.

And communication skills, if this interview is anything to go by - https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/video-on-demand/in-conversation/anutin-charnvirakul-thailand-s-minister-for-public-health-12553772?fbclid=IwAR2nFcWMfJnjbPX0hCPWJxsmB3Vr2Sovt8GBBRcJ_SUMjYEWemfOuSBl9C8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hopeless, just hopeless. This guy doesn't have a single clue... Mouth bigger than brain.

Another wonderful Prayuth choice.  One of many.

Enough to make you shake your head in wonderment.

Edited by ParkerN

2 minutes ago, SABloke said:

He's friends with more despicable and more powerful people... He's going nowhere. 

Who do the rich and powerful hate enough to encourage them into the role at this point in history, poison chalice not matter what you do, like having the prisons portfolio

How can a construction mogul (the family owns Sino Thai) be fit for a position as health minister anyway? A government that consists of millionaires, with big egos, who think they know it all. He'd better stick to making cement... and sink away in it...

At the start of the outbreak hospital staff at a leading university teaching hospital were having to resort to public demonstration protests outside due to lack of basic masks for the medical staff.

Why? because millions had allegedly  been procured and exported to turn a profit!... such an incredible attitude towards the medical staff and Thai citizens.

• Like 1