Anutin in hot water over remarks on medical personnel

webfact

15 minutes ago, paddyfield7 said:

Why the hell did they appoint precisely THIS man (?) as health minister?  

Because his party campaigned on decriminalising weed and also not supporting Prayuth. When they effed over their supporters by siding with Prayuth, he was given the health minister role so that he could "deliver" on his weed promises and keep his constituents happy(ish). 

This is not peculiar to Thailand - Governments all over the world are run by people who have no experience or understanding of their portfolio's and that is what creates the mess - political roles are filled not by experts in a specific area but by political reward. Trouble is this all shows in times of crisis as past mistakes such as lack of investment, unpreparedness, lack of crisis policies and procedures, which should be in place are not ..... because non-experts have been at the helm for years.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Happyman108 said:

Can someone please remove this idiot away? ????

The Chidchob puppet, place-holder has to step in his crank enough to end up embarrassing the Buri Ram godfather personally before he gets removed. But he is getting close it seems.

Edited by animatic

This guy is a treat. “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake “.  
I truly hope they keep him around, this is world class incompetence.

Off to get stocked up on popcorn, this is going to be good.

Edited by Pancho
Grammmarr
  • Haha 1

My wife who had worked in the health system for 25 years has told me that EVERYONE on her FB group were absolutely irate over his comments and were calling for his head. Not a single person defending him. She was so upset herself she had to do 20 minutes of meditation to settle down. Slowly she is realising Mr P and his ministers are not governing for the country and that they are only concerned about themselves. I’m surprised it’s taken her so long but slowly she is seeing them (gov) for what they are. 

• Like 1

I expect nothing less from this jackass. Ask your wives, girl friends, gigs, mia nois, children...this guy and the cronies at large are getting slaughtered on social media by your average Thai citizen, good! 

How in the hell can you possibly even think about criticising medical professionals on the front line of an enormously infectious disease. 

The only people who are to blame is the Chinese communist regime for again allowing unhygienic environments to flourish and transmit these diseases from animals to humans and then to try and cover it up. Covid 19 = Chinese made world wide devastation. Only solution = cut off China and bleed them dry so that the Chinese people can free themselves of this disgusting selfish unapologetic murdering regime. 

• Thanks 1

Why all this fuss and excitement? Are you bored?

What else can you expect from a politician?

Yes, I include ALL politicians on this planet regardless of their passport or the birth certificate!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

It is an insult to medics that this man who hasn't had a day of medical studies dresses up as a doctor. And then he has the nerve to insult them in words on top of it. He has the guard missing at his mouth and speaks his mind. While it's a good thing he says what he thinks, it also shows what he thinks of others. Applying "treat others as you want others to treat you", he deserves no respect whatsoever, from anyone.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Despicable <deleted>.

Criticising qualified people, putting their own lives on the line, to save many others, all while sitting on his unqualified, fat ar&e.

Yes but we know who he is and how important he thinks he is.  Does anyone expect anything better?  No, I mean seriously?

How is it in Thailand, can medical personnel get all the Personal Protective Equipment they need? Can't in the 3rd world country America. Our Dear leader doesn't want to inconvenience businesses by telling them them to make the equipment.

In every country people are aplauding and speaking out the good work that these medical staff are doing , this C..T is in hot water already since he left the whoom . I think his mom thought he was so ugly she dropped him on his head diliberatly . 

it seems this government official does not follow guidelines by his boss.
the order to not seek interviews so that those who should not be distracted from doing their urgent tasks. " seems ignored.

https://www.thaigov.go.th/news/contents/details/27839 from March 25 refers:

""
In addition, I will modify our public communications for enhanced clarity and comprehensiveness through only 1 daily announcement/press briefing that will include a situation report and recommendations for the public to follow. This is to avoid misinterpretations and the dispensing of false information. 

I assure you that the people will receive official and verified information that is clear and transparent on a daily basis. 

I also ask for cooperation from the media to be responsible in their reporting and use information from our daily announcement/press briefing, especially from our medical experts, rather than interviews from officials or medical personnel who should not be distracted from doing their urgent tasks. In this way, the media will be a great help for the public.
""

17 minutes ago, bangkokbonecollector said:

I expect nothing less from this jackass. Ask your wives, girl friends, gigs, mia nois, children...this guy and the cronies at large are getting slaughtered on social media by your average Thai citizen, good! 

How in the hell can you possibly even think about criticising medical professionals on the front line of an enormously infectious disease. 

The only people who are to blame is the Chinese communist regime for again allowing unhygienic environments to flourish and transmit these diseases from animals to humans and then to try and cover it up. Covid 19 = Chinese made world wide devastation. Only solution = cut off China and bleed them dry so that the Chinese people can free themselves of this disgusting selfish unapologetic murdering regime. 

I am hardly one to defend communism but do you seriously think the current lot running LOS could be capable of being any more responsible?

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Anutin’s remarks drew strong reactions from several medical professionals and triggered a flood of online criticisms.

Prayut should put him in the front line with the medical personnel to assist in fighting the virus.

He could become a national hero, or a dead one ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

I am hardly one to defend communism but do you seriously think the current lot running LOS could be capable of being any more responsible?

Come to think of it, look at the world around today. Seems like most of the 'top' experts have fallen flat on their faces combating the COVID-19!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Despicable <deleted>.

Criticising qualified people, putting their own lives on the line, to save many others, all while sitting on his unqualified, fat ar&e.

Yup. he will fit right in on this forum. Did anyone send him an invite?

• Confused 1

This Minister should not be the minister for health if he cannit handle the stess. Doctors,Nurses and other staff in Government hospitals work under the most stressfull conditions that most of us could not handle.

This Minister has shown many times he is not capable of doing the Job. He insulted Farong tellong us we are Dirty and now medical staff. Minister have you ever visited a government hospital in a pro ince in the North to see the stress they work under NO NOT EVER.

• Like 1