Pattaya: Desperate times mean desperate measures - heavily armed "proactive" police protecting businesses

Not enough police to ever protect you from social distancing violators and armed robbers and those incorrigible filthy westerners without a mask. Don't forget the  wayward and starving social hostesses . Stay inside at all costs, it's extremely dangerous out there, better bar the door but wait we need food, just call grab but they may be packing soon ...Be safe

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does that mean that they were trusting criminals before?

So the moron sends them out with assault rifles, just how dumb is he – sorry that was rhetorical

In the Philippines Almost every security guard is packing at least a shotgun, and often much more. When you got to convenience store there, you always see armed guard(s) in the front of the store

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Pattaya's most famous perps, the thieving ladyboys, usually only pack small meat and 2 veg!

Those that haven't disarmed themselves, that is.

49 minutes ago, natway09 said:

Sawn off shotguns are the norm at gold shops in KL>

The looting is of course going to get worse.

One lady in Saraburi already has had a lot of her stored tin food taken at knife point

yes and also the guys who restock the ATM's there.  they don't monkey around in KL

1 hour ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

What is the definition of the hackneyed phrase 'heavily armed' Do they have howitzers on their backs?

Well now, for one certain general, it refers to the 20 or so fancy watches being worn on each wrist!

• Like 1

They should train the soi dogs to attack on demand and post them at all 7/11 stores , there there most of the time anyway sleeping in the door way to catch the aircon. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, 1duckyboy said:

No worries, the gold chain-wearing tourists have all left.

Four flights into U-Tapao and five out today and tomorrow. As the borders are closed I guess theses planes are coming in empty and taking the Russkies back home?

1 hour ago, jimn said:

There is no way they can know that. Thais cannot try to claim until 8am in the morning 28th March, anything being said at the moment is pure rumour. 

well they were lined up inside of BigC mall this morning says my GF

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

I don't know the detail, i just passed the story onto some girls and lets say they weren't optimistic, one said she couldn't get it, hopefully they will be able to

I think everyone and his dog will be applying for it. The site will crash as normally happens.

5 minutes ago, phetchy said:

Four flights into U-Tapao and five out today and tomorrow. As the borders are closed I guess theses planes are coming in empty and taking the Russkies back home?

I hope so .....still lots of them at cosy beach.

Civil unrest was always the next step...been happening for two weeks in Phillipines, muggings etc....few weeks from now won't be safe to go out and that's not an exaggeration 

• Like 1