Covid-19: Just 26 provinces left that haven't recorded a single case of the virus

webfact

Covid-19: Just 26 provinces left that haven't recorded a single case of the virus

9pm.jpg

Picture Daily News

Daily News reported that Mae Hong Son recorded a case of coronavirus yesterday in a 32 year old man. 

This means that there are just 26 out of the 77 provinces in Thailand that have so far not recorded a case. 

They published a map showing the infected and non-infected regions of Thailand. 

The breakdown of places with no cases is as follows:

South:

Satun, Ranong, Phangnga and Chumphon.

North East:

Chaiyaphum, Sisaket, Mahasarakham, Nong Khai, Bung Kan, Sakon Nakhon, Nakhon Phanom, Mukdahan and Amnat Charoen.

Eastern seaboard:

Trat.

Central region: 

Ang Thong, Singburi, Chainat, and Samut Songkhram.

North:

Phijit, Kamphaeng Phet, Tak, Lamphun, Lampang, Phayao, Nan and Uttaradit. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-03-27
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ian Nagle said:

Roi Et not mentioned but, i went to the Chemist about 10 days ago and the lady Chemist said she knew of three in the town. So, I would probably not take the slightest notice of this silly inferior made up TV story.

Roi Et is NOT mentioned because it DOES has 3 cases. They've been on the News Tracker map for a few days now. Try reading the article correctly.

https://covidtracker.5lab.co/en

Edited by Moonlover
  • Like 1

Well I imagine these provinces will catch up  now  that so many workers in

Bangkok have gone back home.  I will wait 2 weeks to read about how many

are Covid free.  Numbers, numbers, they will change, wait and see.

Even Big number 1,2 and Anutin are not powerful enough to

stop this from happening.

Geezer

8 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Well I imagine these provinces will catch up  now  that so many workers in

Bangkok have gone back home.  I will wait 2 weeks to read about how many

are Covid free.  Numbers, numbers, they will change, wait and see.

Even Big number 1,2 and Anutin are not powerful enough to

stop this from happening.

Geezer

Following the 'great exodus' there are bound to be more cases around the country.  We live, geographically in the centre of a virus free province, Sakon Nakhon but we're now on the front line, with  Udon Thani and Mukdahan squeezing us into the corner.

You're right, the next 2 weeks will be very revealing at to how effective the local communities response is. We have 9 returnees in our village. They are all in isolation but the villagers are ensuring that their needs are being meet and Phoo Ya Ban is being very strict with regards to compliance with social distancing. There'll be no welcoming parties here!

I am encouraged by the fact that, although there have been cases close by, in Roi Et and Kalasin, they have both been contained. From what I see and hear around me, I think that this country is much better prepared than the pessimists would have us believe. We shall soon know .

N.B. Another case has flagged up this morning in Nakhon Phanom, so we're now being surrounded!

How can we believe any of the information, that we are fed. When whom ever wrote this article can't even shade in the correct changwats. It's clearly stated in this news release that Tak does not have any Covid19 cases, yet it is shaded pink. Also Mae Hong Song isn't mentioned that it is Covid19 free, yet in the graphics that Changwat is not shaded at all. There is no mention in the article what the dark & light shades mean. So to whom ever compiled this news article, please stop treating your readers like idiots & GET IT RIGHT before publishing.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, upena said:

There are only 76 provinces in Thailand. Bangkok is NOT a province.

This article is like those during Songkran that list provinces with no road deaths. Believe what you want.

Talking of which (road fatalities) by Thai standards its been a relatively quiet day so far

37F59346-1ABF-4BD0-BDF7-F6EFDAF2F371.jpeg

Me and my Wife left the City two months ago and came up to Phichit Province and are staying with her family. I had a feeling the SHF was coming and we decided to be safe than sorry. A week ago, her and a group of family members traveled to Samut Prakan to pick up her son and his gear as his work-study program was over. I remained at the house. The following morning, she called up the Hospital to get he son tested due to his extended stay in Samut Prakan. She was told that her son would be placed on a list to get tested and will be contacted when. Then She was told everyone in the pick up who travelled had to be on a 14 day quarantine. I was included also, even Though I stayed home. The reason being I sleep with her. With this virus having an incubation period of 3 days, so far so good as no one has any symptoms. Also, her son sleeps alone in an upstairs room. I have to go to the hospital on 02 APR for a check up. Yes, I will be wearing a mask there for sure. My wife has a bottle of Hygienic spray for every ones hands and goes around spraying alcohol and windex on all door knobs, handles etc. We are taking every precaution possible.