Jump to content

Income Verification letter Non-O based on marriage-Embassy closed 

Recommended Posts

Just found out that my embassy in Bangkok is closed for visitors, and I will not be able to get the income verification letter in time to renew my one-year extension based on marriage. 


Is it possible to get an extension 30,60,90 days on top of the current one-year extension I already have to get things sorted?  


My current one-year extension based on marriage will expire April 15th 2020. 



Edited by lucky2008

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

If married to a Thai you can apply for a 60 day extension to visit you wife instead of the one year extension. Then near the end of 60 days apply for the one year extension.

Your wife will need to be with you when apply. You will need your marriage certificate and a copy of it, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...