Thai Lion Air

Finlaco

Hi

Any member managed to get a refund on cancelled flights from Thai Lion Air.  Impossible to get an answer on their Customer Service line and emails are being ignored.   Their Facebook page (in Thai) suggests paying them a visit at DMK airport.

Please guys dont drown this thread with non-relevant replies.  I'd appreciate replies with specifics and not just winges.

Edited by Finlaco

18 minutes ago, stouricks said:

Same for me with NOK Air, no reply to email, no answer to phone.

Spoke to them again this morning as it has been a week since I sent them my details with no reply.

Their answer was that we could reschedule the flights for one month only. Some costs were involved but had given up listening by that stage.

Asked if they could send an email as to their policy so that we could make an insurance claim. Result: "We do not send emails."

Was told to call back after the flight and they might refund the Airport Tax.

Edited by GreasyFingers
addition
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, steven100 said:

online on their website.

Hi Steven100

Could you expand more.  You seem to have access to a  different Thai lion website.  Can you take a few screen shots and share, please.

Going in person to one of their offices seems to be the most effective, but the queues can be long. Took me about 3 hours last  Saturday. Promised a refund to the CC within 40-odd days. Of course, this only works if THEY have cancelled the flights, not just if you want to cancel. See your ticket regulations if in doubt. 

• 1 month later...

I have phoned them and they said I had cancelled (I actually refused their change of flight and asked for a refund, after they cancelled/rescheduled my booked flight)  when about two months ago I got an answer they, said I had cancelled the flights? the next answer was I need to contact the travel agent who I booked with ? I went online to Thai Lion Air and booked both flights through their website. now they do not answer. I got my other flights replaced by Nok Air (no charges) and another full refund via the hotel booking. I might have a look at their office as I am landing in a week or so using a flight I had to pay for as Thai Lion Air are not speaking again. my credit card have been informed re ''Chargeback'' 

last time they were spot on inside a week. 

Edited by zoza