Video game consoles

Ryder206

Hey everyone. I am having trouble finding a video game store here in Chiang Rai. I am trying to buy an Xbox, Nintendo switch, PlayStation 4 or any console at this point. I am wanting to buy this for my family so not trying to pay over the top. If you read this thank you for you time. And any guidance on this would be much appreciated. Even if it's something you have to sell second hand(used). Hope everyone is safe out here. And thanks again

6 hours ago, sceadugenga said:

I can only suggest the malls but believe that this type of shop would be closed right now.

You may have to stick to PC games until after the emergency.

Best to stay home anyway.

The malls were open but only had new PS4 for 14000baht. I am trying to buy used or spend under 9000 if I can.

i have a NINTENO WII console free to anyone . Some parts have damage power supply cord . I think I have some games as well.

Post me ..

samsumg 50 inch curved screen (cracked screen ) for free also.

Edited by kevvy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kevvy said:

Sometimes pull it out just for the fun..

My 2 favourites are DoDonPachi and Metal Slug..they are about the only 2 I can play for any length of time...due to me being useless at games with too many  bloody buttons to chose from, just can't remember them all  not just cos I'm now an oldie never could..the retro scrolling games are just the ticket  for me  ????

donpachi07.png.956076ba2df2714d8b2b4fdc71a67419.png

On 3/28/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ryder206 said:

The malls were open but only had new PS4 for 14000baht. I am trying to buy used or spend under 9000 if I can.

There is a promotional campaign from Sony with the playstation 4 pro @ 11k. buy on Lazada you should be able to find that bundle (PS4 Pro + 2 games + 2 controllers).