Wake up guys!

Brunolem

Just now, cornishcarlos said:

Are you Chinese by any chance ???

Yes a chineese who have a mission to bring down the western power and economic by give them a false virus, so everything have to stop. World take over, yellow power. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tagged said:

@cornishcarlos

How the f you ended up in Thailand the first place? Make me thinking about what you writing, how can you stay here? 

Is it a pre requisite now to stop thinking to qualify for a visa ??

I'm still thinking and still happy, unlike a lot it would seem...

@BritManToo was never married in U.K and met my wife (who is Thai) in a different country but ended up here anyway ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Cannot get the link now, but a couple of days ago , i read about an experiment, where 75% of the people follow the herd, even when they are almost certain that the herd is going in the wrong direction.

We are doomed, one way or another.

Good to see you post on a thread that has nothing to do with the almighty MauGR1.

Can religion be said to encourage 'herd' mentality?

We are doomed it seems. But many of us are trying to delay that inevitable day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

Good to see you post on a thread that has nothing to do with the almighty MauGR1.

Can religion be said to encourage 'herd' mentality?

We are doomed it seems. But many of us are trying to delay that inevitable day.

Perhaps, more than religion, it's fear that encourages the herd mentality, fear to be alone imho.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

You said about 4 posts back that you aren't going to bother anymore but you still here bleating ?? Make up your mind 

The more you post the angrier you get, it's a side effect of not having the ability of digest others opinions and discuss rationally... Take a breather fella, you'll hurt yourself

I responded to your post! Now, you finding another way around the topic to say nothing at all. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Perhaps, more than religion, it's fear that encourages the herd mentality, fear to be alone imho.

You cant stay at the topic do you, as well you find a way around to make a different discussion about the topic. You guys really do not know what it takes to be a citizen and pull together when necessery, do you?

How in earth do you think you ended up here with free speach, free thought and as well, free to insult people who do their best to keep the society together, so we have a fresh and better start tomorow? 

Explain that to me. You of all have studied life, history, religion and more. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

The two countries with the oldest populations, Japan and Italy. 

Japan: no lockdown, no hysteria, 47 deaths

Italy: full lockdown, full hysteria, thousands of deaths

That's a fact, but i would add that the area where the majority of victims live, it's the most overcrowded and polluted, perhaps in all the european continent.

Il contagio in Italia: 36.653 in isolamento domiciliare, 3.732 in terapia intensivaTimeline Così si è diffuso

5 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

The fear is strong in this one.

Well, what is fear? 

Do nothing? Do something? Understanding? First of all you have to make up your mind how you can help in the best way you are able to. Right ? Right now, you are not helping 

2 minutes ago, Tagged said:

You cant stay at the topic do you, as well you find a way around to make a different discussion about the topic. You guys really do not know what it takes to be a citizen and pull together when necessery, do you?

How in earth do you think you ended up here with free speach, free thought and as well, free to insult people who do their best to keep the society together, so we have a fresh and better start tomorow? 

Explain that to me. You of all have studied life, history, religion and more. 

Jeez, we are having a conversation, no need to get so defensive.

In a way, i agree with you, but not necessarily on everything.

Afaik i didn't insult anyone.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1