BANGKOK

8 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

The fear is strong in this one.

The grammar certainly isnt.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Brunolem said:

People take far more risks

jumping  on  a  motorbike........  but  you  see  them  ,  daily,  out there............no  helmet  but  most  importantly  ..........mask on

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

100 000 people die every year of old age, so no need to be concerned about road deaths 

I am concerned as my wife and I both ride motorbikes and drive a car but neither of us are old 😂

5 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Jeez, we are having a conversation, no need to get so defensive.

In a way, i agree with you, but not necessarily on everything.

Afaik i didn't insult anyone.

He's having and day and needs a break from posting.. Don't take it personally 🤗

9 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

This is all well and good, except that ssds, usb flash drives and the like are completely unaffected by magnets.

Perhaps you should revisit the similie. 

Indeed, magnets used to affect the content of portable storage media, but this is no longer the case.  But he only used it as an example to describe the proven harmful effects of electro-magnetic radiation on the immunity system.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Indeed, magnets used to affect the content of portable storage media, but this is no longer the case.  But he only used it as an example to describe the proven harmful effects of electro-magnetic radiation on the immunity system.

And, as such, it is a poor metaphor, like I said

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It's how Britain conquered the world, looking for women who would have sex with us.

One of my heroes, in the Pantheon of Historically Great Brit Dudes Who Made the World What it Is Today is Sir Richard Burton (not Liz's Husband).

Brothels in Sindh. Circumcison Customs. The Sex Lives of the Natives. Wot wot. Oh here, Ill just take a spear in the face one year, and help find the source of the Nile next.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brunolem said:

"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve either one"

Those who do not protect themselves from a deadly virus in order to "stay free" and then die.....will not get another life , nor would they deser .........................

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

One of my heroes, in the Pantheon of Historically Great Brit Dudes Who Made the World What it Is Today is Sir Richard Burton (not Liz's Husband).

Brothels in Sindh. Circumcison Customs. The Sex Lives of the Natives. Wot wot. Oh here, Ill just take a spear in the face one year, and help find the source of the Nile next.

It would be nice if we could have a discussion without going on about sex

I do realise that just talking about sex is some of you guys only participation in it these days 

But some of us who are still active in that department , dont need to keep talking about sex all the time 

Prostitution doesnt really count as having sex , its just a step up from DIY with a Playboy magazine

• Haha 1