Jump to content
BANGKOK

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

That porn video was made along time before Corvid came about

Did you manage to find the uncensored version ?

"It would be nice if we could have a discussion without going on about sex" I have seen it though on my travels - somewhere , but there have been so many. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nyezhov said:

Dude its Sir Richard Burton Im talking about, one of the most famous explorers of all time and a filthy pervert to boot, why do you constantly go on complaining about ANYTHING to do with the sex word, my gawd man, what are you the net mullah?

 

 

You can join sex forums, if you just want to talk about having sex

You can say sex out loud, you dont have to whisper the word 

LOL, its always the way , those on here that talk about sex , soon as you talk to them seriously about sex, they get embarrassed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

You should give a hard look at what these people are actually doing to "keep the society together".

 

A 6 trillion dollars (2 from the government and 4 from the fed) rescue plan, out of which 10% will go to 90% of the population (and not before May at the earliest), and 90% will go to the remaining 10%.

 

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

 

While you are hyperventilating, you are being robbed blind by those you support!

 

Different countries, different mafia, different Agenda. 
 

Im greatful for what my country have given me, and greatful for what they still do for me. 
 

Everything is not perfect, but most of my fellow countrymen do have a great life, and we can do this together. We can affort to pay taxes, helping everyone out in a difficult time. 
 

I have had the best life I could have and own my country my trust! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as the internet doesn't go down we'll be fine and if not we will just be reuniting with Spaceship Infinity on the never ending journey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, URMySunshine said:

That's a great movie. When Japs do porn they take you down a twisted rabbit hole of depravity and ingenuity in equal measures.

The closure of the massage places is beginning to show

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Very good info from the U.S. Dr. Fauci interview on the Daily Show. 

Bottom line, CV is much more infections/contagious, lasts longer on surfaces, can kill those who have pre-existing conditions much faster than normal "seasonal" flus.

 

Looks like Sir Humphrey Appleby to me .........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cornishcarlos said:

 

No the .7% are those that drive their motorbike into the gate post when leaving the house and those that use a lighter to look inside their fuel tank !!

Oh Sh****t !    "HONEY !   NOT the lighter !!! " 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The closure of the massage places is beginning to show

I married my right hand on a marvellous day nearly 50 years ago and I'm hoping to get to celebrate our 50th anniversary in the not too distant. Never a cross word either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, URMySunshine said:

I married my right hand on a marvellous day nearly 50 years ago and I'm hoping to get to celebrate our 50th anniversary in the not too distant. Never a cross word either. 

You have been masturbating for 50 years ?

Thanks for that info , but what does that have to do with this thread ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

That porn video was made along time before Corvid came about

Did you manage to find the uncensored version ?

Quit talking about Japan Porn! 🙂 🙂 Does every topic have to be about that? I cant stand the squealing.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Looks like Sir Humphrey Appleby to me .........

For some reason I want to say little Tony Fauci..looks like he has been socially distancing nearly all his life. 

 

Washington alleges foreign disinformation campaign stoking virus ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...