Nigerian on nine year overstay is "ice" smuggler to Japan

rooster59

2 hours ago, Greyhat said:

I don't know how an African fella could have evaded suspicion by police and locals for 9 years. Perhaps he never left home.

Nope. I've seen it with my own eyes when Nigerians made a drug deal where cops were hunting white foreigners who smoked a fag.

Just waiting for them to drop it to make some money.

Many of them were/are protected by the BIB> 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hoxman said:

If  you read the article he was the ring leader and one of his runners was arrested and led the police back to the ring leader.

Of course people didn’t read the article. Just saw the word “Nigerian” in the headline and decided Jump in feet first.  

3 hours ago, Greyhat said:

I don't know how an African fella could have evaded suspicion by police and locals for 9 years. Perhaps he never left home.

To many Asians  they all look the same. His accommodation may be leased by Thai local.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jackdd said:

To be fair, the headline is wrong and states that the person on overstay is the smuggler.

That's correct.

But at least posters should take the time to read the full article, and not only the headlines, before committing another act of Thai Bashing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Denim said:

These immigration photo shoots are getting heavier by the day.

Next week there will be two tastefully arranged Bren guns at 45 degree angles either end of the table plus a kiddies paddling pool with an armed frogman in front of the table.

The backdrop photo will be of a row of tanks.

I suspect they had just had an egg delivery

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Let's just say and in a very mild and sheepish way that most, if not all, Nigerians and other african nations that are staying in this country don't have a good reputations of being a law abiding visitors/stayers... 

i agree with "most" but not "all". I casually know a guy from Nigeria who is a football player here in Thailand. (no, really.) Nice guy. He must be one of the VERY FEW good guys from Nigeria though here in Thailand, the majority though...

Heard of one scammer who tricked a farang lady out of money and ended up with ten years in the local prison. Years ago saw a "english teacher" lol from Nigeria doing a border run being denied re-entry. That was interesting to watch. He was a loudmouth and arrogant, just like an expat. lol.

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Right, we got seven Police uniforms, three army uniforms and two hospital uniforms .

"Who wants to wear what today "

"Can I be the doctor today " 

"Yeah, I'll be a Policeman" 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

i agree with "most" but not "all". I casually know a guy from Nigeria who is a football player here in Thailand. (no, really.) Nice guy. He must be one of the VERY FEW good guys from Nigeria though here in Thailand, the majority though...

Heard of one scammer who tricked a farang lady out of money and ended up with ten years in the local prison. Years ago saw a "english teacher" lol from Nigeria doing a border run being denied re-entry. That was interesting to watch. He was a loudmouth and arrogant, just like an expat. lol.

I'm not like that......????............I am more.....????..........And............????...........And.............:guitar:...........And..............:wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jackdd said:
2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

No he didn't manage to do that, read the OP properly.  Fidelis, the one with the 9-year overstay, (or "Fedderlix or Gamara"), was not the one doing the traveling, the OP very clearly states that he was the ringleader that the traffickers led the police to.

Your comment is much more telling about the ability of comprehension of some members than it is of "how poor Thai Immigration officers are".

To be fair, the headline is wrong and states that the person on overstay is the smuggler.

To be more fair, the content of the OP (where most people wanting to criticise should get their information) isn't wrong and explains exactly who was on a 9-year overstay.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

These ridiculous photos. So childish.

Never have understood the fascination with them, was it to use the skills of banner producers or what? Men and women just lined up for no reason at all, and this one is has to be the most ridiculous of all, looks a poor mans star wars 

Nine years is pretty impressive for an overstay ... especially for a Nigerian drug dealer perp as they are at the top of the list for scrutiny from the cops. He's either a good invisible man type that barely goes out or he's been tossing the brown envelopes around.

Just now, Brigand said:

Nine years is pretty impressive for an overstay ... especially for a Nigerian drug dealer perp as they are at the top of the list for scrutiny from the cops. He's either a good invisible man type that barely goes out or he's been tossing the brown envelopes around.

Think been grassed for the few Thai quid.....If that works to get rid of the "real" foreign low-life, great.......????

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spock said:

What an absolute wank of a police photo. About time Thais stopped posturing and parading before cameras and actually did something emphatic to stop the spread of the virus.

I think drugs kills millions more than any virus on a yearly basis.

Edited by rasmus5150