BANGKOK
rooster59

Nigerian on nine year overstay is "ice" smuggler to Japan

2 hours ago, Greyhat said:

I don't know how an African fella could have evaded suspicion by police and locals for 9 years. Perhaps he never left home.

Nope. I've seen it with my own eyes when Nigerians made a drug deal where cops were hunting white foreigners who smoked a fag.

Just waiting for them to drop it to make some money.

Many of them were/are protected by the BIB> 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hoxman said:

If  you read the article he was the ring leader and one of his runners was arrested and led the police back to the ring leader.

Of course people didn’t read the article. Just saw the word “Nigerian” in the headline and decided Jump in feet first.  

Well done the bloke who grassed him up for mask money......Well I doubt immigration found him, as after 9 years he was "lost" eh.....:coffee1:

Offensive posts have been removed. Continue along this line and you will be the lucky winner of a free holiday.

• Haha 1

Apparently they are trying to scare the Virus away...

3 hours ago, Greyhat said:

I don't know how an African fella could have evaded suspicion by police and locals for 9 years. Perhaps he never left home.

To many Asians  they all look the same. His accommodation may be leased by Thai local.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jackdd said:

To be fair, the headline is wrong and states that the person on overstay is the smuggler.

That's correct.

But at least posters should take the time to read the full article, and not only the headlines, before committing another act of Thai Bashing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Denim said:

These immigration photo shoots are getting heavier by the day.

Next week there will be two tastefully arranged Bren guns at 45 degree angles either end of the table plus a kiddies paddling pool with an armed frogman in front of the table.

The backdrop photo will be of a row of tanks.

I suspect they had just had an egg delivery

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Thechook said:

What's with the guys in white and black

They're standing on top of a BMW......

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Let's just say and in a very mild and sheepish way that most, if not all, Nigerians and other african nations that are staying in this country don't have a good reputations of being a law abiding visitors/stayers... 

i agree with "most" but not "all". I casually know a guy from Nigeria who is a football player here in Thailand. (no, really.) Nice guy. He must be one of the VERY FEW good guys from Nigeria though here in Thailand, the majority though...

Heard of one scammer who tricked a farang lady out of money and ended up with ten years in the local prison. Years ago saw a "english teacher" lol from Nigeria doing a border run being denied re-entry. That was interesting to watch. He was a loudmouth and arrogant, just like an expat. lol.