Nigerian on nine year overstay is "ice" smuggler to Japan

rooster59

4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Guys in the hazmat suits, can the hospitals have them back, please? We're in the middle of a pandemic and they're very important for protecting healthcare workers. Now's not the time for this "look at me"  nonsense. 

I guess there's more than two in the country.......

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, marin said:

So he managed to go in and out of Thailand smuggling ice to Japan with a 9 year old visa. More telling of how poor Thai Immigration officers are than anything else..

From the story, looks like he paid mules to do the transport.  Probably always stayed in rooms in some stupid girl's name.

Don't forget, up until a year or two ago, it was easy to fly under the radar for long overstays.  There was a maximum fine of B20,000 and no blacklist.  You could overstay 10 years, pay the fine and re-enter the next day.

1 hour ago, rasmus5150 said:

I think drugs kills millions more than any virus on a yearly basis.

Edited 1 hour ago by rasmus5150

Just did a bit of a check and alcohol and related issues kill more than illicit substances, but on average year you are probaly correct between virus and substances.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Let's just say and in a very mild and sheepish way that most, if not all, Nigerians and other african nations that are staying in this country don't have a good reputations of being a law abiding visitors/stayers... 

It is nauseating and shameful for you to stereotype all Nigerians and Africans living in Thailand. Many Aussies, Americans and Europeans have been caught for more than 15 years of overstay in Thailand but it didn't elicit such profiling and condemnation from you and your ilks. What do you have against Africans? What about those who are working tirelessly as teachers, lecturers, businessmen etc. contributing to the growth of Thai economy in their little space? Don't they have good reputations of being law abiding visitors and stayers too? Have you ever wondered how they were able to stay that long without being caught for such a long period of time? I think honest answers to these question will go a long way in addressing the problems by the authorities concerned. We are in 21st century and rise above your petty hatred and racism.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, thequietman said:

Really! You can't think of any reason why the cops were never able to 'find' him? Really!  ????

Bet you cant see him in the selfie they posted? He wears an invisible suit. LOL, 9 years easy.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Nigerian on nine year overstay is "ice" smuggler to Japan

I knew the Nigerian's brother.  He is a prince and I get emails from him about an inheritance in Nigeria and I only need to send some banking information to him to collect a large sum of money. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, phetphet said:

What's with the back row? Two in Hazmat, and the rest ready to shoot someone.

Seems they are playing dress up for added effect but at least they remembered to wear masks this time. ????

11 hours ago, rasmus5150 said:

That's correct.

But at least posters should take the time to read the full article, and not only the headlines, before committing another act of Thai Bashing.

Nope just looking at the photo was more than enough! ????

• Haha 2

He was probaby some sort of organizer or the head of the network, not a drug mule himself.

No way he could get through Thai Immigration so many times, and it'd be impossible to get through Japanese Immigration.  If you're an African trying to enter Japan, they don't hide their prejudice.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 10:03 AM, marin said:

So he managed to go in and out of Thailand smuggling ice to Japan with a 9 year old visa. More telling of how poor Thai Immigration officers are than anything else..

...or corrupt...

On 3/28/2020 at 4:55 AM, Just Weird said:

No he didn't manage to do that, read the OP properly.  Fidelis, the one with the 9-year overstay, (or "Fedderlix or Gamara"), was not the one doing the traveling, the OP very clearly states that he was the ringleader that the traffickers led the police to.

Your comment is much more telling about the ability of comprehension of some members than it is of "how poor Thai Immigration officers are".

Many here have the Joe Bidden problem,and i don't mean about the wandering hands.

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2020 at 7:32 AM, TheFishman1 said:

How did the guy leave Thailand go to Japan and come back to Thailand and overstay TIT

Because he was the ring leader .He dont need to travel to Japan. He only leaves his Condo at night and is so black he is invisible. 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2020 at 11:03 PM, marin said:

Almost certainly used some other passport. Would be interesting to know how many trips, when the "original" fingerprints entered the database if at all.

Sad thing is they fail to understand how bloody ridiculous the photo looks and nobody advises them.

But guess they dont care same as images of hundreds of westerners at immigration offices forced to do pointless 90 day reports etc when social isolation and only important travel advised.

However if you want a real insight and a laugh have a look at the independent newspaper on line article about how one chap is spending his time attending to his flock of subjects during the world pandemic and worsening crisis here.

Google is an eye opener! A suprise its not banned in Thailand.

On 3/28/2020 at 10:34 AM, madmitch said:

Do you really need 12 people for a press conference in the current climate?

I'll answer that: NO!

Egocentric idiots!

It's for the photo. Pictures are extremely important here in my experience. I've no idea what they did before they had cameras. 

On 3/27/2020 at 10:29 PM, hoxman said:

If  you read the article he was the ring leader and one of his runners was arrested and led the police back to the ring leader.

Eighty percent posters in this forum lack reading/writing comprehension and they also suffer from Dunning Krugger syndrome. I bet they will all fail in GRE reading/writing comprehension tests. I based my 80% using the famous 80/20 rule. 

Edited by Mulambana