Did not receive my PEA bill or text.

NCC1701A

I can't speak for you as I am on MEA, but I can pay that bill trough several other apps if the main app is not working, or I just decide not to use that channel.

AIS App, AirPay and Line Wallet are some of them.

Currently I use AirPay , fee 10b and they give you 20b bonus back for the next payment.

On 3/28/2020 at 11:24 AM, Sheryl said:

I receive my bill but the PEA app for payment seems to be down.

Best go to PEA office to pay in person.

Or use K-Banks phone app K+ if banking with them. There might be other banks having PEA in the payee list.

I use the K+ Bank app for Kasikorn Bank and when you select to pay the PEA bill it tells you how much is owing.  Quite often I select PEA around the time the bill is due and pay.  The physical bill either appears later or doesn't appear at all and I don't worry about it..

• 4 weeks later...

My PEA bill in Khon Kaen which I received on 20 April is still not in the system as of 26 April.

I can't see my bill in the PEA Smart Plus app which I have been using for about 3 years and I can't access it using the Counter Pay App which I have been using to actually pay the bills using my US credit card.  I know the Counter Pay App is working because I just used it to pay my mother-in-law's PEA bill from her village near Khon Kaen.

Anyone know if the PEA office in Central Plaza is open during the lockdown?  I am afraid if I don't pay by the due date (30 April) I won't be able to pay next month on-line.  At least I know that is how the water bill works after we paid late one month.

• Like 1

I thought they were telling people to not pay until 30 April because they were adjusting the bills downwards. Huge outcry over expensive bills so they are readjusting so you only pay partial amount of any extra units. There is a thread on it somewhere.

22 hours ago, cmsally said:

I thought they were telling people to not pay until 30 April because they were adjusting the bills downwards. Huge outcry over expensive bills so they are readjusting so you only pay partial amount of any extra units. There is a thread on it somewhere.

Any confirmation of this? I've been trying to pay my PEA bill using the K-Plus app for the last two days and it keeps telling me:

"This contract account number (CA) has no outstanding balance."

• Thanks 2