Chiang Rai: Partygoers arrested for drugs at booze and sex party in luxury hotel

rooster59

2 hours ago, lensta said:

Must be tempting cause whats on offer in Hua Hin is really sad.

The air pollution was through the roof today as well. Seems Hua Hin as a retirement destination has gone down the toilet. 

1 hour ago, Assurancetourix said:

Not huge ... although ... I think you have not looked well;
15 years ago there was already something to do well

And at that time Hua Hin was only a big village;
nothing to do with the huge city it has become.

I was there 12 years ago. Everything seemed so civilized. Got temporary membership of the HH chess club and played a few games - with some success - at their club-house above the chippy.

Went for a stroll the next morning. Took some pics of the lovely fishing boats and made my way to the end of the pier. There was a scantily dressed lady (very nice looking) fishing from the end. I ignored her and looked into the water. I could hardly believe my eyes. I could see star-fish frolicking in three metres of water. Couldn't see that in Pattaya I thought.

3 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

one of the reasons I moved to HH 6 years ago, not having a huge sex industry keeps a lot of trash from showing up here.. 

See? Isn't it nice to have a choice? Others get choices, too.

Edited by Mac98
Spelling error

2 hours ago, Venom said:

The air pollution was through the roof today as well. Seems Hua Hin as a retirement destination has gone down the toilet. 

Yes, Up in the 90’s. I wondered why that is because this past week the air has been excellent. But good that you haven’t overreacted.

4 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

seemed like a great idea on paper, but was the meth necessary? after all, the e and ket would have sufficed adequately.

Clearly you're not very experienced with parties. The E in particular has the effect of making you rather relaxed, often to the point that you are not very energetic, ket even worse in that regard. So they definitely would have needed the meth.

The meth together with the E is the dream ticket, you get the full blown energy of the meth plus the tactile love the whole world mood enhancing of E. 

That's why both are often taking together, especially at parties.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

This is about a party in Chiang Rai. Why so many off topic posts about Hua Hin  

Because they were dreaming of being at the party but they were tooooo old

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Is that why Nyezhov and BMT have never come to visit?

Was in HH early last year, there were plenty of attractive young women on BintaBaht and Soi 80.

Murphy's Bar for breakfast then onto the pier for lunch.

Back to the OP, looks like a good party with a dozen slim young women.

I'm assuming it was a 'Gentlemens Club' party.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Clearly you're not very experienced with parties. The E in particular has the effect of making you rather relaxed, often to the point that you are not very energetic, ket even worse in that regard. So they definitely would have needed the meth.

The meth together with the E is the dream ticket, you get the full blown energy of the meth plus the tactile love the whole world mood enhancing of E. 

That's why both are often taking together, especially at parties.

Ahhh....so Ecstasy isn't really a dance drug, & raves are where people just lie around.

16 minutes ago, faraday said:

Ahhh....so Ecstasy isn't really a dance drug, & raves are where people just lie around.

It is, or well used to be, raves are a bit 1990s, but I guess you'd have to have taken it to know, depending on dosage E can quickly overwhelm you, you can hardly move. Hence the combination with speed is actually a very common practice and makes a lot of sense. Best of both worlds. It allows you to increase the E dosage without being overwhelmed and lethargic and you still get the superhuman energy of speed. I'm not going to go into details, but the ladies like it...

Personally I've always thought raves are a waste of a good E, much better with a 19 year old in bed. But each to their own.

Edited by Logosone
  • Haha 2