90 days report online

Hello everyone

I am trying right now to do my 90 days report online, no problem to reach the immigration website, but clicking on the link: Notification of staying in the kingdom over 90 days. The link is dead.

Anyone did it before with success? Anyhow I will try again latter? I reckon if possible I would like not to be obliged to go myself 

Thanks for any answers ????

1 hour ago, Sophon said:

Are you trying to use this link?:image.png.b659e41d8d1513dbba8d0b35581997c1.png

If so, as you can see in the bottom left corner, the link address is incomplete. They have left out the whole "immigration.co.th" bit, but even if you repair the link address that only leads you to the 90 day rules. The online reporting is under the "Online service" link (which is also incomplete):

image.png.c9d4e0f79bcbc3aaf9537d51b8c708ea.png

If you complete this link address to https://immigration.co.th/content/online_serivces (with spelling error and all), it will lead you to the online services page including a working link to the 90 day reporting system:

image.png.d915b328dbf2c41089acdbe780586265.png

Or you could use this direct link to the 90 day reporting system https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Apologies, I also made an error in the links. The correct link to the online services page should be https://www.immigration.go.th/content/online_serivces (".go.th" not ".co.th)

3 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

Anyone did it before with success? Anyhow I will try again latter? I reckon if possible I would like not to be obliged to go myself 

Thanks for any answers ????

As @Sophon says, the link is incomplete, I found the same when checking the online possibility a couple of days ago – the webmaster missed the domain-part in the address.

3 hours ago, Sophon said:

Are you trying to use this link?:image.png.b659e41d8d1513dbba8d0b35581997c1.png

If so, as you can see in the bottom left corner, the link address is incomplete. They have left out the whole "immigration.co.th" bit, but even if you repair the link address that only leads you to the 90 day rules. The online reporting is under the "Online service" link (which is also incomplete):

image.png.c9d4e0f79bcbc3aaf9537d51b8c708ea.png

If you complete this link address to https://immigration.co.th/content/online_serivces (with spelling error and all), it will lead you to the online services page including a working link to the 90 day reporting system:

image.png.d915b328dbf2c41089acdbe780586265.png

Or you could use this direct link to the 90 day reporting system https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Thank you very much for your answer ???? in fact, no link at all was working, so first I thought I will try to night and again to morrow, then I changed my mind, I prepared everything dowloaded a TM47,  and monday morning I wil go to the post office to send them in registered mail. 

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

As @Sophon says, the link is incomplete, I found the same when checking the online possibility a couple of days ago – the webmaster missed the domain-part in the address.

Thank you khunPer, as I said I will send them by registerd mail monday morning.

I put everything in an A4 envelope like that it's clean, nothing folded inside, I will join a stamped evellope as it should be for the return and I added a  letter of three lines for the IO saying I was following their advice ????

My appointment being for April 11th it should be OK.

I went this morning to Lamai post office to send the documents for my 90 days report, due to April 11th, but the registered mail takes seven days, one week, incredible!

I cannot anymore too late already, so I sent by ordinary mail? If no news at all April 11th, OK I will go and have a look myself, but registered mail

(long thabian) taking one week from Samui to Samui, it is hard to believe but the three ladies on the desk said yes yes 7 days ☹️ 

By the way the return letter to join must be stamped 18฿.

13 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

I went this morning to Lamai post office to send the documents for my 90 days report, due to April 11th, but the registered mail takes seven days, one week, incredible!

I cannot anymore too late already, so I sent by ordinary mail? If no news at all April 11th, OK I will go and have a look myself, but registered mail

(long thabian) taking one week from Samui to Samui, it is hard to believe but the three ladies on the desk said yes yes 7 days ☹️ 

By the way the return letter to join must be stamped 18฿.

EMS is quicker than registered mail. Usually 3 days is my experience.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

EMS is quicker than registered mail. Usually 3 days is my experience.

What is EMS? Because 3 days for April 11th would have been OK,  one week not any more? 

20 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

What is EMS? Because 3 days for April 11th would have been OK,  one week not any more? 

Express Mail Service, might cost you about 60 baht. When I mail documents from Samui to Bangkok before 12 noon, they arrive next day in Bangkok; a registered letter takes 2-3 days. You can trace the number here "EMS Track & Trace".

9 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Express Mail Service, might cost you about 60 baht. When I mail documents from Samui to Bangkok before 12 noon, they arrive next day in Bangkok; a registered letter takes 2-3 days. You can trace the number here "EMS Track & Trace".

They didn't proposed me the good girls ????

3 hours ago, khunPer said:

I should have add in my last post, I have learn something, I will not forget it and by the way I thank you and Tropicalevo too ☺️

• Thanks 2

I also just got a "Pending" 

Last time when I got a "Pending"  I kept checking right up to reporting day but didn't change so had to go in person to office.

This time think I'll wait and reapply every few days, but again if it does not change to "approved" will have to go the office again.

Have been trying the on line reporting for the last few years but it never worked for me, always had to go to the office :sad: 

2 hours ago, churchill said:

Just did 90 Day Report online hopefully correctly ..

Listed as " Pending "

Anyone know how long it takes for approval ?

What browser did you use.  Any other thoughts on why your application has got as far as pending?

Morning All

Yesterday I also managed to do my 90 day on-line, but didn't realize it for several hours.

As with Mr Duck (above), I also entered a flight number which had been hand-written on my Multiple Re-Entry permit, and I think that was important.

I spent an hour entering and re-entering basic data to no avail. Then, I went next door to my Thai neighbour and her presence cued the Gremlins in both my computer and on Immigration's website, and the deed was done quickly.

I did not realize this at the time (I didn't, and haven't, received an e-mail from Immigration, but when I 'Check Status' on the Immigration website, I had a big, green Approved sign), but my approval was almost instantaneous; methinks that Thai Immigration might have eased the parameters a bit due to all the bad publicity they have received.

Finally, a heads up.

Yesterday I decided to try to go to Immigration early to beat the crowds and get this done (before I did it on-line), and at the Samui Immigration office, 8:30 AM, there were ALREADY 100+ people lined up. I took one look and then turned around and fled. I strongly suggest to all residents/long-stayers that you keep plugging away at the website for your 90 day report; it simply is not worth going to the office unless absolutely necessary.

I hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

Cheers

Edited by Samui Bodoh
Lack of coffee
  • Like 2

I sent all my document by mail Monday, March 30th for April 11th now I am waiting for the return letter???

I am sure 100% the documents I sent were complete my only "fear" I did not send in registered mail since as I said already the ladies at the post office told me RM: one week!

So from today I will check my mailbox every morning and Fryday if I have no return I will go to their office. My appointment being for the 11th is a Saturday, which is not the first time that my appointment falls on a Saturday or a Sunday????
It doesn't bother me too much I always try to be the most philosopher possible, it's been years since I understood that worrying didn't change anything in the problems so I do as Napoleon said: Always trying to cooperate with the inevitable...????

Edited by Tchooptip
typo
  • Like 1

Report due on 15th April so downloaded the Immigration App and all seemed well until it asked for GPS location at which point it kept going back to the beginning and I had to start all over again, and again, and again!. Gave up on that and tried the web application which was in fact surprisingly easy. Apart from asking me for my flight number on arrival in 2014! Took a reasonable guess and it accepted it. Now showing as Pending - will wait and see!

Immigration did not send back the letter I joined with my address and an 18 Bath stamp, my 90 days appointment being for April 11th a Saturday ????

I will go tomorrow, why they did not send it back I do not know? Did they take advantage of the fact that I had not sent it by registered mail? Not impossible, what is certain is that they received it, I will see what they will tell me tomorrow

2 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

Immigration did not send back the letter I joined with my address and an 18 Bath stamp, my 90 days appointment being for April 11th a Saturday ????

I will go tomorrow, why they did not send it back I do not know? Did they take advantage of the fact that I had not sent it by registered mail? Not impossible, what is certain is that they received it, I will see what they will tell me tomorrow

All 90-day address report has been extended to April 30th, you don't need to go to Immigration...

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

All 90-day address report has been extended to April 30th, you don't need to go to Immigration...

Maybe that is why they did not send anything back to me by post, they were not sure about a date ?